ForumsPopular MediaThe 2013 AG Music Awards

23 12297
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Happy thanksgiving armor gamers! i have decided that creating a music awards for all 2013 is something i would enjoy hosting. so i have created it. every week, armor gamers like yourselves will vote for the best 2 of 3 songs from 2013. the entire has many of the greatest songs from 2013 and we will vote until we get to the best. you may vote for 2 out of the 3 songs of the week, and you cant vote for the same one twice. but you can decide to only vote for 1. every week, i will tally the votes and the best will move on. in the event of a tie, they both move on.this will take a few months, but i believe we must find the best song of 2013! and we begin we begin week 1:

Round 1, Week 1:
Roar
VERSUS
Wrecking Ball
VERSUS
Love Somebody

Now, im not saying all of these songs are good, im just saying they were at the top, so they deserve a fair fight. let the voting begin!

• 23 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Dang is this the crap awards or something? But of this crap awards ill vote for Roar... I utterly hate love somebody and wrecking ball isn't much better...

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I imagine the following artists will be recognized throughout this..
Alt-J
Gorguts
Rosetta
Capital Cities
Serj Tankian
etc.

As for this round..I abstain from voting. The two choices suck.

"B-but pang, there are three!"

"Love Somebody" is a 2012 song.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

All these songs are, in my opinion, absolutely terrible. So, like Pang, I abstain.
Please give us better options in the future. (Hint: Expand the genre choices come from to include others. I'm not going to name any, but...*cough BLUEGRASS cough*)

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

"Love Somebody" is a 2012 song.

then its replaced with safe and sound.
bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

Safe and Sound. Definitely.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Katy Perry is pretty good lookin'. Roar because of the music video. ;D

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So, like Pang

Whoa yo, that's pang..thank you very much.

-----

If Safe and Sound is new choice then definitely that. Blows the other two COMPLETELY out of the water.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Hey spike, mind linking the songs next time? I mean, these songs are everywhere, so there's no problem, but what if we DON'T know them and we need to hear them first? But anyways, I'm voting for Roar.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Oh come on now you change to a good song... But I'm changing my vote to safe and sound no doubt.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Roar, because it's the only good song in there. Also, Wrecking Ball is a terrible song and I've never heard of Safe and Sound. I think.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I think amongst all three, Taylor actually has genuine talent, so I'll vote for Safe and Sound.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I think amongst all three, Taylor actually has genuine talent

...Taylor who?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Oops....Thought it's the one by Taylor Swift.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Safe and Sound, the other two are just blech.

mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

niche, taylor swift sounds like metal scraping against a chalkboard.

Showing 1-15 of 23