ForumsThe TavernArmor Games Olympiad!!!!

5 2248
realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

That will be the most coolest idea ever for this site....I mean....that will be just so much fun for all the Armor Games users.
This way Armor Games can show that they are NR.1 (we all know that but haters dont) so that can be a really good idea.
Hope that in a few years Armor Games will do that for us.....the gamers
(dramatic music)
XD

• 5 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

(we all know that but haters dont

I swear if this becomes a thing (talking 'bout dem haters and how they just gonna hate and other nonsense about "haters&quot, I will find a way to set this place aflame. >_>

But anywho...do you have a purpose for the thread? Or are we just here for some good ol' fashioned ego stroking?
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

If you are talking about a tournament for ArmorGames' users, then by all means! Start the discussion and propose how we would organise it! I think this would be a great idea! =)

I know there is already a small gaming tournament going on at the moment, but I feel it is not exposed enough, which kind of makes it underground and closed circle... let's elevate it to the surface and make it 'global'!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

It goes without saying that, if we're doing a sort of tournament, that flash gaming will obviously be part of the categories for competing. Perhaps we'll also test our mettle with flash game knowledge (Name the flash game sort of thing) or maybe it doesn't have to do with flash games. Yeah, we could do something like "Who was the creator of the 'You're Banned' thread" like a sort of trivia game.

*shrugs*
I don't really know where or how to go about this. Are we even talking about a tournament within Armor Games, or against other flash gaming sites like Newgrounds or Kong?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

"Who was the creator of the 'You're Banned' thread"

*raises hand* OOO OOO! fst6!

So wait is this just gonna be another gaming tourney like that old one in the forum games thread or is it gonna be headed by mods and stuff?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

*raises hand* OOO OOO! fst6!

No you fool it was fst_six
Showing 1-5 of 5