Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

{necro}black friday is crap

Thread Locked

Posted Nov 30, '13 at 9:15am

nyscoutsanimeplace

nyscoutsanimeplace

33 posts

people kill each other over t.v's so they can be a hot party an a m.c. What I see is people like me, killin people for crap that is free. in da parkin lot, see lots of people goin. they brawlin they crawlin man they ballin.

Posted Nov 30, '13 at 5:40pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,197 posts

**** skippy, homie, this Black Friday thang ain't right, yo. Mah boi Kesh gotta work on Black Friday an you see all them homies with they paper hangin out they pimpers an all you holmes know dey pop caps for they TVS if dey culd bizzoy.

Posted Nov 30, '13 at 5:40pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Yeah don't try to rap in your OP.

Speaking of killing..only 8 people have died, 88 injured. A good portion of those injured are those that were peppered sprayed but police.

I wouldn't say the blame should be on Black Friday, but of the value people place on materialistic products.

Posted Nov 30, '13 at 6:53pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,197 posts

What, you get to rap, but I don't get to talk Street? Come on! D:

Anyway, let me translate: the atmosphere in supermarkets on Black Friday is absolute pandemonium and this chaos gets to peoples' psyches by encouraging them to resort to violence. If there weren't any amount of security when this is taking place, there's no telling how much worse it would get.

I wouldn't say the blame should be on Black Friday, but of the value people place on materialistic products.

This doesn't make very much sense when you consider the very same value is on Christmas Eve. when supermarkets allow Clearance sale prices to remove stock. The amount of "craziness" is significantly lower.

Posted Nov 30, '13 at 8:55pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

This doesn't make very much sense when you consider the very same value is on Christmas Eve. when supermarkets allow Clearance sale prices to remove stock. The amount of "craziness" is significantly lower.

Really? I'd be curious to see if the clearance sales were as wide spread (as in, to all the same products as they are during Black friday) as Black Friday's.

Though, to offer an explanation in defense of BF, I would think this is so because of how the one is on the day we are knocking at Christmas's door. So by then, most shopping is all done.

Posted Dec 2, '13 at 7:01pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,304 posts

I don't go black friday shopping. You can pretty much get the same deals if you go a few days after minus some of their things they markdown because no one buys them.

Posted Dec 2, '13 at 7:07pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

Well, today is/was Cyber Monday. All the same (if not better) deals offered in-store on Black Friday without having to deal with the insanity on BF.

Christmas shopping done, and I didn't even have the knock someone over and trample them to death.

Posted Dec 2, '13 at 9:14pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Christmas shopping done, and I didn't even have the knock someone over and trample them to death.

Even though I participated in Cyber Monday, I made sure to trample someone to get that holiday spirit.

Posted Dec 4, '13 at 12:35am

Drink

Drink

1,590 posts

someone stabbed people to get their son a xbox. is jail worth an xbox? no tbh nothing is worth an xbox

Posted Dec 5, '13 at 10:37pm

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

310 posts

Black Friday Death Count

American's have hit that all time low when family, morals, and good decision making aren't a priority.

Just watch some of the Youtube video's and you'll begin to see the very greedy that has touched this country to the core.