ForumsForum GamesClassic RPG.

4 2862
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

You are a group of friends who grown up together at the village of Armoria.
One day, the mailman bring a letter from expensive paper to each one of you.
Your old friend George is dying.
He went to the capital, Gamesia, seeking fortune.
He wish to return to the village. And he want you to accompany him.
YOU ALL AGREE TO GO, as the road is dark and full of horrors.

Name:
Race: (elf (+2 dex, -2 con)/dwarf (+2 con, -2 cha) , human (+0), gnome (+2 int, +2 wis, -2 str) Half-orc (+2 str, -2 cha, -2 int)
Class (Warrior/mage/cleric/ranger/thief - detail below)
Stats: (spend 77 points)
Strengh
Constitution
Dexterity
Wisdom
Intelligent
Charisma
(After you put the points, the semi-stats go like this:
4-5: filthy animal which i wont play with. 6-7:-2. 8-9:-1. 10-11:+0. 12-13:+1. 14-15:+2. 16-17:+3. 18-19:+4. You cant put more then 18 in the begining).
Melee attack: class stat+str=(write it)
Range attack: class stat+range=(write it)
Defence: armor+shield+size (if you are gnome, +2. Else, nothing)+dex+10= (erite the math)

Skills : you have 16 skills points. These are for doing anything, from fishing to riding. (+4 is alot for proportions. You cant put more then base +4). Check the link to know what of your stats give bonuses to your skills.

Classes-
Warrior- HP: 10 + con. +2 to melee attacks and +1 to range. Will start with a long sword (1-8 damage+str) and a shield (+2 to defence), and a a mail armor (+3 defence). May replace short sword with falcion (1-10+str), but no shield and hard leather armor (+2).
Mage - HP: 4+con. 10 mana.
Know 3 magics from the magic list (see below). Start with robes and a stuff (1-4+str (even if negative).
Cleric: HP: 6+con. +1 to melee. Start with leather armor (+1) and a mace/hammer/spear/short sword (1-6+str). 5 Mana. Know 2 magics and healing (2 points for 1 mana).
Ranger: +2 range, +1 melee. Start with a short bow (1-6+str [up to +2]) and a short sword (1-6+str), and a hard leather armor (+2).

Magic list:
Fire wave - 1-6 damage to everyone in front of you (3 meters awat). 1 mana.
Magic missle - 1-4 to a target (use range attack) - 1-6 damage. 1 mana
Alarm - when a creater walk into the room, a strong alsrm is sounded (or a silent one in the caster "head&quot. 1 mana.
Comperhend languages - speak every language for an hour. 1 mana.
Silent image - make a low lever illusion (no sound, repeating moves only). 1 mana
Magic wepone/armor: armor get +4, Wepone get +1.
Sleep - make a single creater fall s a sleep. 1 mana for each creater.
Grease - fill the area with dancing and singing bikers.
Joking. Fill an area of 3 meters squar with slippery grease (flamebell). 1 mana.

I exept you to work together. If anyone dont post for more then a day (and dont inform me), he chickened out and fled back home with dissgrace and shame upon him. Returning is always accepteble, returning your dignity, as well as new members.

• 4 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Sone details i forgot -
You each start with 10 golds, food for 3 days, a sleeping bag, 4 daily tools (hammer, jar, saw. Post anything [dont push it]).

Each one of you who join, choose first from these awsome prizes! All limited. If someone choosed it its out.

$ A donkey and food for 6 days.
⬠3 throwing axes (1-6+str, 6 meters range).
£Tent ( big enough for 6 peoples).
Â¥Magical lamp (not the giney kind. Always glowing. Never run out of oil). Work only for you.
¢A pet rat. Know 3 one/two words commands. (If you missuse these limit (fly, bite brain, talk Japanese), the donkey of the other member will eat it).
⪠3 smoke sticks (light them and thick smoke will come out with a color of your choise.

Hurry to sign in!

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Name:
Race: Gnome
Class Mage
Stats:
Strength:3
Constitution:18
Dexterity:2
Wisdom:18
Intelligent:18
Charisma:18
Melee attack: 1
Range attack: 0
Defence: 14

I know I did this wrong, can you fix it?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

You did it alright sort off no.
3 strengh? You are not stronger then a cat. I mean for god sake you cant lift a cat. Bro do you even lift?

I wont agree for less then 6.
( a commoner, a filthy peasent has 10 in everything).
Your defence will be 6. Which mean that if a kid try to hit you he need a 6+ out of 20.

Summery - change stats to be more... realistic.
Choose 3 magics.
Fix the armor stats.
Remmeber, the bonuses to HP, melee-range and etc. Is choosen by your stats bonus, not by there total number. There is no diffrunce between 10 and 11 in Con for your hitpoints.
Type your money and the prize you want.
Choose a name.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

An exampke character:

Name: Jack daniels
Race: Human
Class: warrior
HP:[10+3(Constitution)=13/13.
Mana:0 (because he is a warrior).
Strengh:18 (+4)
Constitution:16 (+3)
Dexteritt:15 (+2)
Wisdom:9 (-1)
Intelligent:10 (+0)
Charisma:9 (-1)
Melee: class bonus(+2)+ Str (+4)=+6
Range: class bobus (+1)+ Dex (+2)=+3
Defence: armor(+3) + shield (+2) + Dex (+2) + 10 =17

Skills (just examples)
Climbing (based on strength): points I take (4) + stat»strength (+4) = 8
Knowledge about bees metabolic system (based on wisdom): points I take (4)+stat»int (-1) = 3.

Magics (if he was magician/cleric):
1. Fire wave.
2. Sleep.
3. Math.

More clear now?

Showing 1-4 of 4