ForumsThe TavernOur Habits

36 10221
clhkph
clhkph
121 posts
Blacksmith

So, I was just wondering what habits other people have. I asked my friend and it turns out we had the same habit. When I hit, scratched, or go up the stairs I "balance stuff out", meaning if my leg gets hit I slap my other leg to keep the pain balanced. And when I'm going up the stairs I distribute the weight evenly so if I take a heavy step by accident I take a heavy step with my other foot etc., etc.
The question now is: What are YOUR habits?

• 36 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

On AG I frequently read excessively long posts and then delete them because I can't stand reading other peoples' writing.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I drink coffee nearly every morning. I whistle during every shower.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

On AG I frequently find similarities I share with other users.

Then I delete them.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

-when listening to music, I tend to move my fingers along with the bass (moving the fingers for the picking and where the notes would be held)
*Also when listening to music, I might have the habit of either doing the double kick drums with my feet or creating a double kick drum pattern for the song with my feet.

I actually do the same thing. And I tend to do double bass drumming so both my feet are engaged, one foot percussive the other more in tune with the rhythm of the guitar.

Another thing I do is play guitar or bass strums. Half the time I'm not even aware of it.

-Could go with either listening to music or not, but I have a habit of drumming on surfaces I'm sitting at with the joint of my pinky (as opposed to those that use their pointer finger as a whole, fyi)...I prefer to try to make odd beats instead of basic ones.

Holy cow, I do the same thing. When I have a pen or pencil at hand I can do a lot of crazy things. Drives my mother insane. And like I said before, I do the double bass drumming thing with my feet as well. It's a full out rehearsal moment when I'm bored.

And I eat when I'm bored... so basically most of the time :S

I eat when I'm bored to. And when I'm not. And just because. I like food.

On AG I frequently find similarities I share with other users.

Then I delete them.

On AG I frequently find you posting similar posts a lot.

Then I have a mod delete them. Don't judge me.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I reach for gold.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

-when listening to music, I tend to move my fingers along with the bass (moving the fingers for the picking and where the notes would be held)
*Also when listening to music, I might have the habit of either doing the double kick drums with my feet or creating a double kick drum pattern for the song with my feet.

I actually do the same thing. And I tend to do double bass drumming so both my feet are engaged, one foot percussive the other more in tune with the rhythm of the guitar.

Another thing I do is play guitar or bass strums. Half the time I'm not even aware of it.

-Could go with either listening to music or not, but I have a habit of drumming on surfaces I'm sitting at with the joint of my pinky (as opposed to those that use their pointer finger as a whole, fyi)...I prefer to try to make odd beats instead of basic ones.

Holy cow, I do the same thing. When I have a pen or pencil at hand I can do a lot of crazy things. Drives my mother insane. And like I said before, I do the double bass drumming thing with my feet as well. It's a full out rehearsal moment when I'm bored.

pang and Mino, soulmates?
Showing 31-36 of 36