ForumsForum GamesMonster Arenas

3 2784
Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Welcome to Monster Arenas! Your objective is to survive waves of various enemies... Forever.
A small package with 3 M16s, a refilling ammo box, and 3 swords falls from the sky! There is a 6 player max. So, whoâs up?
==Items on the ground==
3 M16s (Rank 1 Rifle) (30/0) [Using DayZ style ammo system, so the M16s have 30 rounds in their current clip and 0 clips in reserve. Also, ammo has to be checked, just say something among the lines of âI check how many bullets I have leftâ or âI check my ammoâ]
Refilling ammo box (30/30) (It refills itself slowly, so donât worry about the ammo running out. Also, the contents are universal and can contain anything from arrows to 9mm bullets to stones, depending on which weapon you have.)
3 Generic Swords (Brand new)
==Environment==
A small clearing in a forest. A few bodies are lying around (this arena has been used before), with a small cave to the west.

==Wave Status==
Nothing, for now
Special ability: N/A
Weaknesses: N/A

==Players==

1/6:
Name:
Items:
Perks/Skills:

2/6:
Name:
Items:
Perks/Skills:

3/6:
Name:
Items:
Perks/Skills:

4/6:
Name:
Items:
Perks/Skills:

5/6:
Name:
Items:
Perks/Skills:

6/6:
Name:
Items:
Perks/Skills:

• 3 Replies
anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

1/6:
Name: David Jones
Items: Sword, Generic; refilling ammo box(Can I refill it with grenades?)
Perks/Skills:

How do I get skills?

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

2/6:
Name:John smith (casual name i know.)
Items:M16 BABY!!!
Perks/Skills:

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Currently waiting for all six players.

==Items on the ground==
2 M16s (Rank 1 Rifle) (30/0) [Using DayZ style ammo system, so the M16s have 30 rounds in their current clip and 0 clips in reserve. Also, ammo has to be checked, just say something among the lines of âI check how many bullets I have leftâ or âI check my ammoâ]
Refilling ammo box (25/30) (It refills itself slowly, so donât worry about the ammo running out. Also, the contents are universal and can contain anything from arrows to 9mm bullets to stones, depending on which weapon you have.)
2 Generic Swords (Brand new)
==Environment==
A small clearing in a forest. A few bodies are lying around (this arena has been used before), with a small cave to the west.

Players:

1/6:
Nameavid Jones (anewbeginning)
Items: Generic Sword (Brand New), Five grenades
Perks/Skills: None yet

I think itâs better if I show you. Also, itâs better to let other people use the ammo box. You put your hand into it and pull out five grenades.
2/6:
Name:John Smith (danwar123)
Items: M16 (30/0)
Perks/Skills: None so far.

You only have 30 shots in the clip. Also, you should pick up some ammo from the box, and remember to check how many bullets are in it from time to time (âI check how many bullets I have leftâ or âI check my ammoâ)
3/6:
Name:
Items:
Perks/Skills:

4/6:
Name:
Items:
Perks/Skills:

5/6:
Name:
Items:
Perks/Skills: