ForumsThe Tavernsalmonella sam !

47 13167
nyscoutsanimeplace
nyscoutsanimeplace
34 posts
Nomad

hi there guys, it is salmonella sam here just ready to give yall some basic food safety tips.
.1 cook meat thoroughly
.2 separate your meat from your vegetables
.3 wash your hands all the way after handling any ingredient

remember you don't want your toilet clogged. stay safe

~salmonella sam

• 47 Replies
Fuzio
Fuzio
63 posts
Nomad

How else am I supposed to know which to cook?

You put the animal on the table, turn on the chainsaw RNRNRNRNRNRNRNRN then slowly lower the chainsaw into the chest of the animal, but be careful, do not saw the table in half! You might not have too many pieces of meat left so you want to pick up half the animal and throw it at the wall like AAAAA and go eat some chocolate. Yes, my solution to all problems!
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Yes, my solution to all problems!

So, you're solution to every problem is...

put the animal on the table, turn on the chainsaw RNRNRNRNRNRNRNRN then slowly lower the chainsaw into the chest of the animal, but be careful, do not saw the table in half! You might not have too many pieces of meat left so you want to pick up half the animal and throw it at the wall like AAAAA and go eat some chocolate.

Aside from the fact that your problem-solving skills may be in desperate need of improvement, looking through the rest of this thread, I still can't decide whether it was an epic failure or one giant win. And not by the OP itself, but by the way everyone else chose to respond to it.

Even so, I don't think this thread has much more going for it. The OP, or "Salmonella Sam" as he liked to call himself, seems to have been permanently banned (or his profile died as a result of salmonella poisoning), and thus we will no longer be graced with strange, hilarious responses to his posts.
Showing 46-47 of 47