ForumsForum GamesThe road to Gamesia (RPG)

111 33755
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

You are a bunch of friend from the town of Armoria.
One day, your friend Leinad, who went to the Metropolice city Gamesia,, send you a letter.
He is dying.
He wish to get back to his birthplace, the village.
YOU ACCEPT THE QUEST.

This game take rule in a 16th century fantasy world.

Name:
Race: (human, elf, dwarf, gnome)
Class: (warrior, cleric, mage, ranger)
Bio: (how you got to the village/born in it, and how you became friend with Leinad).

Stats: (you have 18 points. You can borrow up to 4 points from other stats).
Strength: (give bonuses to melee damage, as well to action which insolve need for muscle power, like climbing)

Dexterity: (your eye-to-hand skill, balance and so on. Give bonuses to your range aim and to action which need dexterity, like riding. Also add to the defence)

Constitution: (your physical strength, health and shape. Add to your HP)
Wisdom: (your knowledge, whenever street wisdom or years of book reading. Add to your mana and action which need it, like first aid)

Intelligence: (your learning ability and "1+1" skills. Add to your number of magics you know and to action who use it, like searching)

Charisma: (your personalitt power, presuation power and Appearance. Action which need it are presuation or threatning).

Classes:
Warrior: Speical in fighting, may it be melee or range. Can use mire heavy armors.
Mage: master of the dying art of magic.
Cleric: have some magical power, and can heal. Know how to fight (less then a warrior afcourse)
Ranger: speical in tracking, hunting and riding. Is the best in range.

Post your stats. After thet we will move to rhe next step in making the characters.

• 111 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

The merchant say: "Be carefull fellas. There is a road check ahead of you. Im sure you dont have anything illegal on you, but these wepones may be a little trouble. At least it mean there wont be any highway mans in the area.
I sell furs. If you want any, it will be 5 gold a piece. (The size of a small carpet).

I am from the town in the other end of this road, Connia, so i dont have any more information that i can share. Unless you want to trade, Well, off we go."

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Name: Drake Edgecliffe
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
HP: 12
Melee: +4
Range: +2
Bio: After finishing a job, he found the village by accident whilst looking for an inn to rest and recover from his injuries. He met Leinad there who allowed Drake to stay in his own home for a while.
Stats:
Strength: 15 (+2)
Dexterity: 13 (+1)
Constitution: 15 (+2)
Intelligence: 12 (+1)
Charisma: 13 (+1)
Gold: 25
Weapons: Longsword
Armor/shield: Leather armor
Inventory: a pet rat

"I think I'll buy a few furs, say about four furs. It'll probably might help us get past this road check if we pose as merchants."

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

"Sure thing johny" the merchant replay. As your charisma is quite abouve normal, you even able to low thebprice a little, paying 17 instead of 20. I guese that you put them on Archilles donkey.

As you continue your traveling, you see a wooden tower and a some sort of a gate blocking the paved road on a flat area, near the end of a lught forest in which you began your quest. You are about to get out of the light forest, as a shady character apoarch you
"Pssst... mates, want to make some easy profit?"
"Come on, just pasd this box(he handle frogmyre a small box, the size of a pringles box) to the village behind this block. See how small it is?"

What do you do?

Tip: talk with each other. You might have diffruente ideas.

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

What do you think guys? I say we ignore him.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Frogmyre
Race: Elf
Class: Mage
Bio: I was born in the village, and met Leinad at a bar, and quickly made friends with him.
HP: 5
Mana: 12
Melee: +0
Strength: 11 (+0)
Dexterity: 15 (+2)
Constitution: 12 (+1)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 16 (+3)
Weapons: Staff
Armor: Padded armor
Inventory: a pet pigeon

I don't mind darkfire (Drake) being the leader, and I agree with bingu (Achilles), so I'll give the box back

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Bio: After finishing a job, he found the village by accident whilst looking for an inn to rest and recover from his injuries. He met Leinad there who allowed Drake to stay in his own home for a while.
Stats:
Gold: 25

"Well, I guess we should do what this guy told us, however I'll like to know what's inside it though."

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

"No can do handsome. Just some planets and an a letter to a friend. Hear what, ill pay you 30 gold for it! Just pass this block and give it to the guy in the next village".

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

Name: Archilles Whitefort
Class: Ranger
HP: 10
Melee: +2
Range: +5
Bio: Archilles lives in the village since he was born, and had been friends with Leinad since.
Stats:
Strength: 13 (+1)
Dexterity: 15 (+3)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 14 (+2)
Gold: 0
Wepone(s): Long bow (1-8)
Protection equipments: Leather Armor.
Inventory: Donkey, saddles with shacks

That would make.... ummm.... 10 gold each? I still don't think we should, but I'm not the leader. What do you guys think?

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I roled a 1-20 dice. The shady guy got 15, for a total of 16. Frogmyre, with the highest intelligence, got 17, As this is a "spot" check, using Int.

Frogmyre spot how the hand of the shady guy moving into his belt, wher a large dagger is placed.

Frogmyre (only), your move?

(Information: you guys are unarmed aswell (swords in belts, bows on the shoulder).

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Bio: I was born in the village, and met Leinad at a bar, and quickly made friends with him.

(What about my staff?) I would suggest fighting him, simply because it's 3v1, after I warn everyone else.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

You wen your friend "he got a knife!" But as he already moved without you trying to do anything, he strike. And has you hold the box froggy, you are the target.
Ill role a 1-20 dice, add his melee bonuses. Has you are aware of his attack (unlike the other two) your dextirity will add your armor rank, plus the padded armor, for a total of 13.

I got a 9.

The thief strike, but you manage to move aside quickly.

You all draw your wepones.

http://imageshack.com/a/img440/3153/wliy.jpg
Every Cm on the map is a meter on the field.

Now the fight begin.

It will be Drake, then frogmyre, then the thief and then Archilles (you got 3 on the dice.)

Drake, what do you do? (You can move up to 9 meters)

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Forgot to mention - every turn represent 6 seconds. Keep it in mind.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Stats:
Gold: 7

I attempt to move to the right side of the smuggler and attack him.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I'll run back, and try to use my grease spell.

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

It will be Drake, then frogmyre, then the thief and then Archilles (you got 3 on the dice.)

So, that means dani has to move the thief, then it will be my turn?
Showing 16-30 of 111