ForumsForum GamesThe road to Gamesia (RPG)

111 33751
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

You are a bunch of friend from the town of Armoria.
One day, your friend Leinad, who went to the Metropolice city Gamesia,, send you a letter.
He is dying.
He wish to get back to his birthplace, the village.
YOU ACCEPT THE QUEST.

This game take rule in a 16th century fantasy world.

Name:
Race: (human, elf, dwarf, gnome)
Class: (warrior, cleric, mage, ranger)
Bio: (how you got to the village/born in it, and how you became friend with Leinad).

Stats: (you have 18 points. You can borrow up to 4 points from other stats).
Strength: (give bonuses to melee damage, as well to action which insolve need for muscle power, like climbing)

Dexterity: (your eye-to-hand skill, balance and so on. Give bonuses to your range aim and to action which need dexterity, like riding. Also add to the defence)

Constitution: (your physical strength, health and shape. Add to your HP)
Wisdom: (your knowledge, whenever street wisdom or years of book reading. Add to your mana and action which need it, like first aid)

Intelligence: (your learning ability and "1+1" skills. Add to your number of magics you know and to action who use it, like searching)

Charisma: (your personalitt power, presuation power and Appearance. Action which need it are presuation or threatning).

Classes:
Warrior: Speical in fighting, may it be melee or range. Can use mire heavy armors.
Mage: master of the dying art of magic.
Cleric: have some magical power, and can heal. Know how to fight (less then a warrior afcourse)
Ranger: speical in tracking, hunting and riding. Is the best in range.

Post your stats. After thet we will move to rhe next step in making the characters.

• 111 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I roled the dices. Drake got 19 out of 20, which mean a critical hit, for a damage of 9. Plus his strengh, its a kill.

Drake move quickly to the side of the thief, and cut his hands out, theb strike and finish the job.

An arrow land near your foot drake.
Its a trap!

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/4222/8yeu.jpg
(Green circles - trees. Grey circle - a big stone [both can be used as cover)
Few correction - every squar is 1.5 meters. You all can move 9 meters, or 1.5 meter + an attack. You can charge for full speed. Its give you +2 to attack, but also a -2 to defence.

Same turns, only the new attackers are the last to acts and after them drake (as he already attackd. Frogmyre » Archilles » Thief leader » 2 thiefs » drake.
Frogmyre, Your move!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Frogmyre
Race: Elf
Class: Mage
Bio: I was born in the village, and met Leinad at a bar, and quickly made friends with him.
HP: 5
Mana: 12
Melee: +0
Range: +2
Strength: 11 (+0)
Dexterity: 15 (+2)
Constitution: 12 (+1)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 16 (+3)
Charisma: 13 (+1)
Weapons: Staff
Armor: Padded armor
Inventory: a pet pigeon

I try to run behind the tree, that is to the left of drake. (So I can set up my grease + Fire hands spell wombo combo)

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

As you wish (remmeber the range of the fire hands?). You are now behind the tree.

Archilles? What is your move?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, it's 3 meters, so I would suggest that Archilles focus the leader, and maybe drake focus the other one.

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

Name: Archilles Whitefort
Race: Human
Class: Ranger
HP: 10
Melee: +2
Range: +5
Bio: Archilles lives in the village since he was born, and had been friends with Leinad since.
Stats:
Strength: 13 (+1)
Dexterity: 15 (+3)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 12 (+1)
Charisma: 14 (+2)
Gold: 0
Wepone(s): Long bow (1-8)
Protection equipments: Leather Armor.
Inventory: Donkey, saddles with shacks

I would go to the tree in front of me, and attempt to shoot the leader enemy.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Well luckiy you, you got an 20 (i swear i dont cheat for you). You dash to the tree, from there you suudenly see you can hit the thief with a fur helmet. Its get straight to his torso.

You did a damage of 10 points.
He is still standing.

Enemy turns!

Enemy 1 charge toward frogmyre with a club. Frogmyre rise his hand to block him but the thief hit it instead, inflicting 2 damage.
Enemy 1 load his crossbow (an act which take a turn).
Enemy leader go behind the tree and do something quite noisy.

As a lesson from last time, everyone will post there actions. The queue is still on, but this way i hope it will be faster. It will be Drake, Frogmyre and thene archilles. Then the thiefs again.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Name: Drake Edgecliffe
Class: Warrior
HP: 12
Melee: +4
Bio: After finishing a job, he found the village by accident whilst looking for an inn to rest and recover from his injuries. He met Leinad there who allowed Drake to stay in his own home for a while.
Stats:
Strength: 15 (+2)
Dexterity: 13 (+1)
Constitution: 15 (+2)
Gold: 7
Weapons: Longsword
Armor/shield: Leather armor
Inventory: a pet rat

I head straight for the tree which the enemy leader is behind and strike him from the back.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Drake run to the tree. But when he get there, the thief try to shoot him with his pistol!
Boom! He hit your shoulder. Doing 4 points of damage.
W
Drake dont fall and stab the leader. He hit. 2 on the dice + 2 strentgh. 4 points.
Yoy stab deep and kill the leader.

Frogmyre, your move?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Bio: I was born in the village, and met Leinad at a bar, and quickly made friends with him.
HP: 3

I cast my grease spell, so that it hits at least 1 of the 2 thieves remaining, and I then cast fire hands, over where the grease is. (I know this is only 2 actions, but I can't think of anything else)

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

They are very very far from each other. You do can use your fire hands on thief one who is in melee with you.

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

Name: Archilles Whitefort
Class: Ranger
HP: 10
Melee: +2
Range: +5
Bio: Archilles lives in the village since he was born, and had been friends with Leinad since.
Stats:
Strength: 13 (+1)
Dexterity: 15 (+3)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 14 (+2)
Gold: 0
Wepone(s): Long bow (1-8)
Protection equipments: Leather Armor.
Inventory: Donkey, saddles with shacks

I go in front of the tree that I was standing, then attempt to shoot the thief leader.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

The thief leader is dead bingu...

There are 2 guys left - one on the west fighting Frogmyre, abd another one hiding behind a tree in the north east corner.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, let me clarify, I'll use my grease spell on him, and then use my fire hands. (Making sure, of course that I'm not in the grease)

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

You cast the spell quickly, and the floor get flooded with a oil. As you are in a melee, you both affected by the magic (he is close to you).
You will role a dexterity dice (1-20 as usual). You will need to pass 15 for not to fall.
Frogmye got a 15 for a total of 17. You are up.
Thief 1 got a 7. He fall to the ground.

Ill assume that Archville wobt shoot thief 1 as he can hit Frogmyre by accident, so he shoot who he thought to be the leader, in the east tree.
16. A hit. 6 damage.
Thief 2 is still up, but hardly injured.

Thiefs turn!
Thief 1 - stuck on the ground after slipping by frogmyre spell.
Thief leader - dead
Thief 2 - he aim his crossbow at archville. He shoot. He hit. 5 damage. Archville got a bullet to the upper budy. The armor prevent it from being a kill, but you are hardly injured. Be carefull, another hit can make things nasty.

0 hp dont mean death (for players only af course). Ehen you get to 0 you are gennting uncouncius, and every turn may bleed, causing 1 damage. When you get to -10, you die. A friend may bandage to, which stabilize the situation, but you still need to heal to "get back on your feets".
[Ill suggest that you find a cleric. Convince someone to join].

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

HP: 3

(Change my mana, if it's incorrect) Ok, can I run away from the grease, and then cast fire hands? I don't really want roast frog.

Showing 31-45 of 111