ForumsForum GamesThe road to Gamesia (RPG)

111 33754
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

You are a bunch of friend from the town of Armoria.
One day, your friend Leinad, who went to the Metropolice city Gamesia,, send you a letter.
He is dying.
He wish to get back to his birthplace, the village.
YOU ACCEPT THE QUEST.

This game take rule in a 16th century fantasy world.

Name:
Race: (human, elf, dwarf, gnome)
Class: (warrior, cleric, mage, ranger)
Bio: (how you got to the village/born in it, and how you became friend with Leinad).

Stats: (you have 18 points. You can borrow up to 4 points from other stats).
Strength: (give bonuses to melee damage, as well to action which insolve need for muscle power, like climbing)

Dexterity: (your eye-to-hand skill, balance and so on. Give bonuses to your range aim and to action which need dexterity, like riding. Also add to the defence)

Constitution: (your physical strength, health and shape. Add to your HP)
Wisdom: (your knowledge, whenever street wisdom or years of book reading. Add to your mana and action which need it, like first aid)

Intelligence: (your learning ability and "1+1" skills. Add to your number of magics you know and to action who use it, like searching)

Charisma: (your personalitt power, presuation power and Appearance. Action which need it are presuation or threatning).

Classes:
Warrior: Speical in fighting, may it be melee or range. Can use mire heavy armors.
Mage: master of the dying art of magic.
Cleric: have some magical power, and can heal. Know how to fight (less then a warrior afcourse)
Ranger: speical in tracking, hunting and riding. Is the best in range.

Post your stats. After thet we will move to rhe next step in making the characters.

• 111 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Name: Rip Tizoid
Race: Human
Class: Cleric
Bio: Was a traveling healer when I saw Leinad was cut up and bruised so naturally I had to heal him and we've been friends ever since.
Stats: (you have 18 points. You can borrow up to 4 points from other stats).
Strength: 2
Dexterity: 2
Constitution: 3
Wisdom: 5
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 2

HAVE NO FEAR!
CLERIC MAN IS HERE!
At least until danielo approves of my character sheet.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Name: Rip Tizoid
Class: Cleric
Bio: Was a traveling healer when I saw Leinad was cut up and bruised so naturally I had to heal him and we've been friends ever since.
HP: 7
Divined power (mana): 13
Melee: +2
Range: +1
Stats:
Strength: 12 (+1)
Dexterity: 12 (+1)
Constitution: 13 (+1)
Wisdom: 16 (+3)
Intelligence: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 12 (+1)
Divine magics: healing (1.5 hp for 1 mana [no half point on the chart. 1 mana heal 1, 2 mana heal 3).
Smite evil. (For every 3 points you spend, you get a +1 to damage and melee for a short period.
Wepones:
Inventory:
Gold:60

(OOG: in the first page there is a shop chart. Arm yourself. And choose 2 magics.)
[Another thing - delete all the tips i wrote. I want to see "healing", not the entire explination ]

As frogmyre is still on the grease area, if you leave you may fall. You can also hit him with your stuff (as thief 1 is on the ground, its quite a sure hit).
Drakw, archville, your moce?

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

From what I'm understanding, Enemy 1 is greased, and enemy 2 is in front of me? Man, I'm slow at this!

Anyway,

Name: Archilles Whitefort
Class: Ranger
HP: 10
Range: +5
Bio: Archilles lives in the village since he was born, and had been friends with Leinad since.
Stats:
Strength: 13 (+1)
Dexterity: 15 (+3)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 12 (+1)
Charisma: 14 (+2)
Gold: 0
Wepone(s): Long bow (1-8)
Protection equipments: Leather Armor.
Inventory: Donkey, saddles with shacks

I attempt to shoot enemy 2 with my bow.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Name: Drake Edgecliffe
Class: Warrior
HP: 8
Melee: +4
Range: +2
Bio: After finishing a job, he found the village by accident whilst looking for an inn to rest and recover from his injuries. He met Leinad there who allowed Drake to stay in his own home for a while.
Stats:
Strength: 15 (+2)
Dexterity: 13 (+1)
Constitution: 15 (+2)
Charisma: 13 (+1)
Gold: 7
Weapons: Longsword
Armor/shield: Leather armor
Inventory: a pet rat

I take the dead leader's pistol and attempt to shoot the second enemy in the leg.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Drake turn: Its a 2 barreled pistol. Luckily, there is another bullet in the barrle.
You aim. 8. You missed. The bullet is hit the ground near him.
Archillles turn: aim. 3. You shoot poorly, the arrow fall a few meters away from you.
(You took damage archilles. You have 5 hp).
Frogmyre turn: you take a step back (1.5m is a "free" move). You try to stay stable. 9. You slip. As you didnt did misrebly as the thief, you fall to your knee and get up right away, at the same spot. Your turn end.

Enemy 1 try to stand up. He got a 2. Bamm on the floor face down.
Enemy 2 run north. You will have 1 try to hit him next turn befor he get out of range. Or you may want to persue him.
Either way, XP is rewarded for defeating the foe, not neccesary killing him.

Your turn!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Bio: After finishing a job, he found the village by accident whilst looking for an inn to rest and recover from his injuries. He met Leinad there who allowed Drake to stay in his own home for a while.
Stats:

I go and loot the enemy.

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

Name: Archilles Whitefort
Class: Ranger
HP: 10
Range: +5
Bio: Archilles lives in the village since he was born, and had been friends with Leinad since.
Stats:
Strength: 13 (+1)
Dexterity: 15 (+3)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 14 (+2)
Gold: 0
Wepone(s): Long bow (1-8)
Protection equipments: Leather Armor.
Inventory: Donkey, saddles with shacks

I attempt (once again) to shoot enemy 2.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Drake, you realize frogmyre is still fighting thief 1, and have 3 hp?

Archille shoot the running bandit. You got a 2. You mess with getting the arrow out of the quiver in time.

Drake start looking at the dead leader body when he hear Frogmyre slip (the turn befor). You still have a turn (thank me later).

Frigmyre take a step back. You got a 4. Face down to the grease.

Drake, your move?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Stats:

Whoops... I move towards Enemy 1 and throw the pistol at his head, hoping to knock him out with it.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

As enemy 1 on the ground, you charge with the pistol and try to hit him in the head. You now notice the grease on the floor. You role the dice. 19. Like there isno grease at all. You struggle with him a little, frogmyre get up and you all surrond him. He surrender obviosly. "Please kind sirs, let me leave! I swear i wont do harm anymore! Let me go!" He cry.

You loot the deads. You find a double barrel pistol (1-8 damage, take 1 full turn to load, very noisy), 6 bullets for a pistols. A light crossbow (1-8 as well, when reloding you cant move [exept from the 1.5 step] ).
A club (1-6. Just a piece of wood). A short sword (1-6), 25 gold, a fur helmet, and a shack of spices, which is obviosly stolen. In the pocket of the leader you find a sealed letter, which is still closed and signed with wax. And af course, the box.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Frogmyre
Race: Elf
Class: Mage
Bio: I was born in the village, and met Leinad at a bar, and quickly made friends with him.
HP: 3
Mana: 12
Melee: +0
Strength: 11 (+0)
Dexterity: 15 (+2)
Constitution: 12 (+1)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 16 (+3)
Weapons: Staff
Armor: Padded armor
Inventory: a pet pigeon

Wow, my plan didn't work well. Anyway, I would suggest keeping the box, and the letter, and any weapons/armor we need.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

They are all wearing simple cloths and dirty robes.

You see that a bunch of guards are starting to head to your location in the distance. They will arrive in 5 minutes plus minus. What do you do? (You have 1 dead body and the captive).

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

1 dead body? Shouldn't it be 2?

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

1 dead, 1 ran away, 1 you captured.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Ah, thanks for the explanation. I thought something was weird.

Showing 46-60 of 111