Forums

ForumsQuests

Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Quests

Posted Dec 6, '13 at 7:57pm

MPH_Complexity

MPH_Complexity

369 posts

If all you care about are quests, there's en easy way to complete every level. Since we're playing on armor games, you get the extra content, that means you can select Mega Cheat in the bottom right for unlimited spending bubbles :). Turns a hard quest into an easy one that is still time consuming (But not as much), also the mega cheat doesn't help much for level 40...not being able to upgrade on that level basically forces you to redirect the enemies on the harder waves.

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 12:02am

Tristurbed

Tristurbed

26 posts

Yay.. more tower defense achievements. Feel like giving up on completing all quests (so close...) because the only new quests we are getting are TD.. which is the ones I hate the most. Same thing every time, just different graphics and towers.

This one isn't much different either.

I used the Mega Cheat to get half of the achievements very easily but I have no yet unlocked "Complete 3 levels". Does this achievement not unlock if the levels are completed with cheat mode?

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 5:56am

Leesie

Leesie

404 posts

Yeah apart from the level 40 Cut through level, all levels are pretty easy if you can built a mega-mega tower straight from the start due to the mega cheat (ec).

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 9:19am

bakkart

bakkart

314 posts

Tristurbed -- I think your memory is focused on only the last TWO quests; I just checked through all the quests in the past few months and there's a lot of variety. Something for everyone to love or hate. Personally, I'll take a TD over a game like Road of the Dead any day.

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 12:55pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,806 posts

Does this achievement not unlock if the levels are completed with cheat mode?

I'm wondering the same thing. I have the "beat three levels" quest, but I haven't gotten the beat 20 levels quest. I have beaten 20 levels, but most of them with the cheat.

A confirmation on how the cheat affects the quests would be nice.

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 1:08pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,863 posts

I got the "Endure" Quest after beating 21 levels. And, yes, some of them with cheats.

As for the "Beat 3 levels", it should unlock even if you use cheats, but I'm just guessing. I got that quest without the cheat option enabled, so I can't be completely sure. However, you can always reset your game data (or play the game using another browser) and try not to use cheats. See if it works :)

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 1:27pm

MPH_Complexity

MPH_Complexity

369 posts

I didn't use the cheat for like the first 5 levels I did, after that I used the cheat for every single level and got both Endure and Terminus, so I don't think the cheat will affect anything as far as quests go.

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 1:42pm

Silberdrache

Silberdrache

4 posts

The poor target priority AI, especially with regards to ghosts makes a couple levels nearly impossible to beat with a perfect win.

Still, it IS possible. I've done it on kongregate some years ago. Unfortunately the save game was lost when my old PC crashed.
It is very time-consuming and difficult, but that's the challenge.

Oh, and beating those levels on FMC is no challenge at all, so I don't know why this counts towards the quests.

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 3:20pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,806 posts

I got the "Endure" Quest after beating 21 levels. And, yes, some of them with cheats.

Ahh okay. :]

I just got the endure quest (Beat any 20 stages), but it looks like I had to beat 22 stages to get the quest. Actually I beat 24 stages if you count the tutorials, and 27 if you count the unlimited waves stages but I don't think those count toward toward the goal, and unlimited stages are "unbeatable".

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 3:46pm

Tristurbed

Tristurbed

26 posts

Good thanks

If cheats can be used then this is the first TD game I don't have a problem with.. this should just take some time then.

Reply to Bubble Tanks Tower Defense Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!