20 5983
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YEAR 2013

I don't know any more.

We used to be low military scientists, not weapon engineers. I signed up to save soldiers, not kill them.

This new project will change everything. It will be the end of us all.

YEAR 2015

The project is nearly finished, and I dread to see it complete. This will revolutionize war.

This is insane.

YEAR 2018

I was able to prolong the project. "Finishing touches", as I called it.

I just wish I could do that forever.

YEAR 2020

It's finally done. The project is finished.

And all I can say is sorry.

YEAR 2021

We will consume ourselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(insert Star Wars music)

It's the year 2125! Mechas, as they are called, are the machines of the day. Wars are waged, tournaments are fought, some people even pilot them in public. They are one of the most common devices used.

However, a sinister plot is unraveling under the future exterior. A war is coming, and it threatens to destroy the world! Yet with more and more people becoming oblivious, the easier they will strike!

Three people will shape the future as they fight to save the world!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Sheet:
Name:
Description: (physical description)
Origin: (read below)
Biography: (write accordingly to the origin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Attributes: (Split up 15 points.)
PILOTING: (Increases speed and dodge chance)
TARGETING: (Increases accuracy and chances of hitting weakpoints)
STRATEGICS: (Increases everything)
CREATION: (Increased chance of better parts built)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mecha Name: N/A
Head: N/A
EXP: 0/0
Chassis: N/A
Right Arm: N/A
Left Arm: N/A
Right Leg: N/A
Left Leg: N/A
Back: N/A
Weapon: N/A
Weapon: N/A
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mecha Stats:
Aim: 0
Endurance: 0
Boost: 0
Speed: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Health: 0/0
Damage: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ORIGINS:

Junkyard/slums: You grew up on the streets, living in the slums of big cities where the dark side is. You learn quickly how it goes down there. You aren't privileged to fancy mechas or anything. You gotta make the best with what you got, and make your own stuff.
+2 CREATION

Pilot student: You wanted to pilot a mecha for some time. Graduating from the academy, you were delighted. On the day of your graduation, you are ready to become the pilot you always wanted to be.
+2 PILOTING

Combat student: You are a graduating student, happy to hear you finally graduated. You joined this academy for any reason, maybe because of tournaments, maybe because you want to be a soldier. Whatever the reason, you are a fighter.
+2 TARGETING

Elite student: No matter what, you breezed through your tests and classes, and landed yourself into the elite academy you always wanted to be in. The day is graduation, and today is the day you finally get the respect you want.
+2 STRATEGICS

Custom: If you can create a custom origin within the realms of possibility that isn't overpowered, I will let you use it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will accept 3, maybe 4 people. Currently, you have no mecha. Please don't fill it out.

If you join, please type with capitalization, grammar, and spelling, I will ignore you if you disregard this completely.

• 20 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 20