ForumsGamesshould they make a sequel to minecraft?

4 2289
poptart45_
poptart45_
3 posts
Nomad

[b]i think they should stop making updates to minecraft once they get to 2.0.0 and make a sequel. like how you got there, sort of like slender: the arrival

• 4 Replies
Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

I think maybe you should post this on the Mojang forums. Not here, this is the flash game forum for Armor Games.

Patrykq
Patrykq
13 posts
Shepherd

I don't think this is the right subforum. But to answer your question, no. This game shouldn't have a sequel. There's already thousands of mods for this game and making a sequel would disappoint a lot of people that they couldn't play their favorite mods and making all of the work on world generation from the scratch just makes no sense since they already have perfected and polished code for the game. and updates aren't that bad. Did you saw the update that changed the world? This update added so much to the game.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

along with the wrong forums comments, but also a sequel is literally completely pointless and only would show as a play for more money. The only reason they'd do a sequel is if they wanted a major change, like graphics, setting, genre, etc.

It's like if they made Team Fortress 3, but only for an update.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I really don't see the need for Mojang to release a "sequel" they already release frequent updates constantly adding and changing the game. What could they radically change in order to call it a sequel?

Showing 1-4 of 4