Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

I don't like how every MMO does this.

Posted Dec 11, '13 at 4:52am

legolover12

legolover12

72 posts

Every stinking MMO that looks cool always portrays women in less than covering clothes.Annoying. The only good MMO I have found that doesn't do this is the Game of Thrones MMO.

Posted Dec 16, '13 at 3:11pm

legolover12

legolover12

72 posts

It's unnerving,not to mention stupid.

Posted Dec 18, '13 at 10:01pm

wolfnight14

wolfnight14

10 posts

My guess for this is, they are targeting older people. Trying to entice them with promises of scantily clad girls~ o3o but that's just my guess

Posted Jan 3, '14 at 1:13am

metalplastic

metalplastic

114 posts

Depends on the class IMO.

Posted Jan 26, '14 at 6:20pm

abt79

abt79

61 posts

To whoever said they are trying to attract people with scantily clad women...YOU DON'T SAY?
But yeah, it is kind of ridiculous, but not every mmo does this, thank goodness. Most that don't are actually worth playing.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 10:33am

Ewboi123

Ewboi123

2 posts

Well, to be fair, they do it to get people want to play it because it catches their attention. I'd admit, it does get my attention.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 4:32pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,405 posts

My guess for this is, they are targeting older people. Trying to entice them with promises of scantily clad girls~ o3o but that's just my guess

True. They don't use this targeting strategy in Dawn of the Dragons but old people in the game (20+) spend tons on the game...I've been told one user spent upwards of $12,000 while many other have spent at least $5,000+

tl;dr Older users are the moneymakers/pay to players.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 10:26pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

465 posts

I'm pretty sure anyone over age 10 is attracted to hot women

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 9:22pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,805 posts

Nonsurprisingly a right guess... as seen in all other commercial things: Sex sella...

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 12:06am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,405 posts

Sex sella...

>every carl's jr ad

Reply to I don't like how every MMO does this.

You must be logged in to post a reply!