Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Most HATED charactar in gaming.

Posted Jan 10, '14 at 11:37am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,516 posts

Actually, I thought Midna from Twilight Princess was fantastic backup. She had an actual story, she helped you out (scaling walls, opening doors, combo-killing Twilight monsters), and she didn't do or explain EVERYTHING for you. Plus, that ending!

Haha speaking of Assassin's Creed, I had a funny de-sync moment in ACII. Does anyone remember La Volpe (the gold-colors assassin guy who meets you on a rooftop)? He leads you to him by having a thief steal your money pouch and run away. You were supposed to chase him down and tackle him. Unfortunately, the goal was only "Catch the thief." I caught him in twenty seconds, kicked him to the ground and assassinated him with the hidden blade. Oops, you weren't supposed to do that.

Posted Jan 10, '14 at 2:17pm

Ferret

Ferret

8,592 posts

Administrator

Tentaculat from XCOM: Terror from the Deep.

Posted Jan 10, '14 at 2:52pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,794 posts

Teemo.. If anyone plays LoL 'nuff said.

If not.. then let me explain.

http://i43.tinypic.com/ziswmb.png

This little guy.. though he might seem cute and adorable... Ohhhh what an annoying devilish rat this is. Okay.. if you don't know how a MOBA works then google it cause I'd rather not explain all of that here xD

Basically this rat's first power (His Q) is a blinding dart. When it hits you and you are a champion based off how much dmg you do with your DPS (Dmg per second)... It's annoying as hell. You get blinded for what I think is 1 to 3 seconds and you do no damage.. It's ridiculous.

Then you have his **** W (second power).. He gets a high movement speed buff and I think attack speed too. He'll just run away from you and laugh as you run over his mushrooms.

Ah yes.. His mushrooms, this is his ultimate power (His R). Basically if this hell rat goes ability power.. Those shrooms will hurt so hard it's not even funny. They are invisible, have unlimited time so they never disappear, and they slow you... So in combo with his w.. It's a pain.

Oh btw his third power (His E).. Yeah he autoattacks you but with poison.. which does DoT (Dmg over Time)..

Sigh I don't know how this guy could get any worse. He's one of the most hated champions of the game but also one of the most loved for some reason. xD

Luckily I usually own Teemo's since I've played against so many that even if he counters me I can still win :3 *Whisper* still hate him though......

Posted Jan 12, '14 at 9:34am

CrayziGuy22

CrayziGuy22

3 posts

Teemo,devil it self

Posted Jan 12, '14 at 9:08pm

macelonel

macelonel

86 posts

Roman from GTA 4

Posted Jan 12, '14 at 10:13pm

d_dude

d_dude

3,593 posts

Now I personally don't play LoL, but I do play a whole lot of DOTA. If he uses his W, just stun him as fast as you can.

Gank him. Chain stun him. Buy items that stun. Stun stun stun. Dead.

Posted Jan 13, '14 at 2:24am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,794 posts

Now I personally don't play LoL, but I do play a whole lot of DOTA. If he uses his W, just stun him as fast as you can.

Obviously there are always ways to counter each champion.. But Teemo is still a little demon rat no matter what.

Posted Jan 13, '14 at 2:18pm

Patrykq

Patrykq

13 posts

The shopkeeper in GTA V that blasted me with his shotgun after I've robbed him five times. I'm going to get this mother trucker.

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 9:08pm

bob5442

bob5442

34 posts

A tie between mr. nook in animal crossing And tingle in the legend of Zelda

Reply to Most HATED charactar in gaming.

You must be logged in to post a reply!