ForumsGamesMost HATED charactar in gaming.

27 70298
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Who's you're most hated charatar in gaming?

• 27 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

The most hated? That easy...he tormented you from the very beginning of the game. He always was one step ahead of you the entire way...gloating. He came from a powerful family and could of been anything, yet he chose the dark path. And when you thought he was finally out of the way, he was your final challenge!

Saren from Mass Effect? :O
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

They apparently love him in Japan.

Well..he was a satire on Americans..
thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Connor from ac3 mostly but any assassins creed character.

Me: ok let's chase this guy

Ac3 character: run up wall

Me: no around the wall

Target 30 meters away

Me: come on run!

Ac3 character: keeps running up wall

target 40 meters away

Me NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

desync

Me: YOU IDIOT!

Try 2

Me: lets try and shoot him.

Ac3 character: shoots him

desync target died

Me: WHAT I just shot him in the leg!

legolover12
legolover12
76 posts
Peasant

Alduin. I can't believe he would adhere your death like that,i mean,SERIOUSLY,can't a fellow just DIE around here?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Tentaculat from XCOM: Terror from the Deep.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Teemo.. If anyone plays LoL 'nuff said.

If not.. then let me explain.

http://i43.tinypic.com/ziswmb.png

This little guy.. though he might seem cute and adorable... Ohhhh what an annoying devilish rat this is. Okay.. if you don't know how a MOBA works then google it cause I'd rather not explain all of that here xD

Basically this rat's first power (His Q) is a blinding dart. When it hits you and you are a champion based off how much dmg you do with your DPS (Dmg per second)... It's annoying as hell. You get blinded for what I think is 1 to 3 seconds and you do no damage.. It's ridiculous.

Then you have his **** W (second power).. He gets a high movement speed buff and I think attack speed too. He'll just run away from you and laugh as you run over his mushrooms.

Ah yes.. His mushrooms, this is his ultimate power (His R). Basically if this hell rat goes ability power.. Those shrooms will hurt so hard it's not even funny. They are invisible, have unlimited time so they never disappear, and they slow you... So in combo with his w.. It's a pain.

Oh btw his third power (His E).. Yeah he autoattacks you but with poison.. which does DoT (Dmg over Time)..

Sigh I don't know how this guy could get any worse. He's one of the most hated champions of the game but also one of the most loved for some reason. xD

Luckily I usually own Teemo's since I've played against so many that even if he counters me I can still win :3 *Whisper* still hate him though......

CrayziGuy22
CrayziGuy22
3 posts
Shepherd

Teemo,devil it self

macelonel
macelonel
85 posts
Nomad

Roman from GTA 4

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Now I personally don't play LoL, but I do play a whole lot of DOTA. If he uses his W, just stun him as fast as you can.

Gank him. Chain stun him. Buy items that stun. Stun stun stun. Dead.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Now I personally don't play LoL, but I do play a whole lot of DOTA. If he uses his W, just stun him as fast as you can.

Obviously there are always ways to counter each champion.. But Teemo is still a little demon rat no matter what.
Patrykq
Patrykq
13 posts
Shepherd

The shopkeeper in GTA V that blasted me with his shotgun after I've robbed him five times. I'm going to get this mother trucker.

bob5442
bob5442
35 posts
Blacksmith

A tie between mr. nook in animal crossing And tingle in the legend of Zelda

Showing 16-27 of 27