ForumsForum GamesThis or That

2405 550662
Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

This is a simple forum game where you choose 2 things and the next person is to decide which one they would rather do, have happen, be, etc.

Would you rather lick the fish bowl or put your head in the toilet?

• 2,405 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I would much rather have to run 5 miles because it's not as hard and cruel as the other choice. Also I used to run in long distance races when I way younger, so I think I can do it.

Would you rather wear womans underwear and have everybody see you in them, or wear them for the rest of your life without anybody knowing.(sorry ladies, this question is for guys)

Footballmatt422
Footballmatt422
54 posts
Nomad

depends if my closest friend then i wouldnt care but if it was someone that i didnt really know but i had to work with or see every day then hidden

would you rather have to move to another country and make all new friends or stay where you are and have no friends and not beable make new ones

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

definetly move to another country and make all new friends

Footballmatt422
Footballmatt422
54 posts
Nomad

ok ill restart

would you rather be stuck watching teletubies all day for three weeks without moving or be stuck in school where u always are being taught never free time for three weeks

Randombarry
Randombarry
69 posts
Nomad

Maybe the teletubies.

Rather be a nerd or a dork?

Randombarry
Randombarry
69 posts
Nomad

Maybe the teletubies.

Rather be a nerd or a dork?

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I would much rather ommit books from my life because I don't read that much anyways, but I do watch a lot of flims, so ommitng books wouldn't be that much different then it is now.

Would you rather spam in entire page, that would total 1000 points or do your homework.

djforbes
djforbes
4 posts
Nomad

nerd or geek, someone else can be a dork.

If you had to ommit films or books for the rest of your life - which one would you choose?
(the original question had the option of music aswell but the thread is 'this or that' not 'this, that or this one' -_-)

Footballmatt422
Footballmatt422
54 posts
Nomad

thts a stupid question its alot more interesting to spam then it is to do hw, u can do ur hw later

would u rather be gay and get the "hot" guys or be straight and only get the girls tht were ugly and nobody else liked at all
(srry ladies this question is for the guys)

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

well arent we chauvinist!!

some guy answer tht and mine

would you rather eat your dog or your cat? XD dont ask

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well if I was gay, which I'm not, I would rather get all the hot peple that appeal to me, instead of getting ugly people, so I would rather get all the hot people because I would like that if I were gay.

Would you rather try to drop in on the Mega Ramp or just purposely break your arm with a huge hammer.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

i'd rather try to drop in on the Mega ramp, (i'd just slide down on my butt, you never said what you had to drop in with)

would you rather play games all day or do well in school

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

well i do do well in school, and i play games a lot, so i'm both!

would you rather die painlessly, or have to sit directly in a fire for 5 hours and feel all the pain but somehow live?

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

depends, am i wearing some sort of suit that will make it so i dont get burns? if not then i would rather die painlessly. preferably by a semi-truck driven by the incredable hulk.

would you rather poke your self in the eye with a fork and be blind for the rest of your life or poke your eardrum with a needle and be deaf for the rest of your life?

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well I would honestly chosse neither, but if I had to choose then it would be definatly be being death because even though you can't hear you can still see and there's always sign language, as if you were blind u could hear, but couldn't see what they were talking about.

Would you rather go to Comic Con or punch your school principel in his face.

Showing 166-180 of 2405