ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] All games wouldn't load anymore

5 3297
KoPingHo
KoPingHo
2 posts
Nomad

Hallo,

I get some problem when try to load some games from AG. After I open the page, the game wouldn't load, only black screen on flash player window.

This issue never happen before, I can load and play all games in AG flawlessly.

My flash player is in last update, and I already clear browser cache but still not working. I am also try in different browser but get some result.

Hope anyone can help me to fix that.

• 5 Replies
KoPingHo
KoPingHo
2 posts
Nomad

Thank you for the response,

I'll go to the thread[url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11947483/main-thread-black-screen-answer-page-10-questions/page/7].

But seems, this issue happen on me because 3rd party application that block AG.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

But seems, this issue happen on me because 3rd party application that block AG.

Yes; the issue described there is something (usually an ad blocker, or other content filtering software) interfering with the Google ads here, that nowadays appear to call on (link back to) some YouTube material.

So if those applications, or something along your network, block your access to YouTube, you now can't load those ads, and so the game can't start after they've finished.

If those applications are under your control, have a look at their settings (or temporarily disable them; if the games now work, you'll know where the issue lies); or if they're not under your control (say on a public machine, at school or work or cybercafe or perhaps guarded by your parents or so), you'd have to get the people who do control it to look at it. E.g. at school or work, count on their not wanting you to have access to it, so their blocking it being on purpose.
rvents
rvents
1 posts
Nomad

cant open the last stand

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

cant open the last stand

One hopes you may have read the above, and followed up on any links provided there?
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

ps If it isn't the YouTube/black screen issue described above that you're facing, try here & onwards on blocking and unblocking issues, and see if that helps you.

Showing 1-5 of 5