7 4968
KRONOSIAN
KRONOSIAN
3 posts
Nomad

Hello i am a player in pakistan i play with 2 ids on armor games
1st one is kronosian
2nd is arbiterdarknal

when i log in and try to play the game The last stand dead zone it gives me a black screen and nothing happens i tried everything and by everything i mean everything so will i be getting any help i have spent a lot of premium currency and time on this game and dont want to lose it all so will i get help soon i emailed the devs of the game as well no answer from then either .

• 7 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Probably should refer to this mate.

Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

I agree with Unleashed. The AG forums are not as informative as the ConArtist forums so you should try there. Mostly adblockers and underdated programs (Flash and Java) would cause the problem. Maybe try clearing your browser's cache?

ryan_newsom_9
ryan_newsom_9
2 posts
Peasant

Same thing was happening to me while playing Sonny, go to the page where the black screen is happening, and add

?rt=i

to the end of the url. It loaded another ad which worked and then I could play.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Or, if it isn't the black screen issue described above, it could be you're blocking something. See here and onwards for some thoughts on that particular issue.

KRONOSIAN
KRONOSIAN
3 posts
Nomad

ok when i said i tried everything i meant everything clearing cache and checking every online solution . one more point my country has blocked youtube for 2 years but i was able to play but i am not now and the game on facebook works fine .

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

one more point my country has blocked youtube for 2 years but i was able to play but i am not now

Yes, but this problem popped up only recently, apaprently after Google Ads made some changes to its behavior, and notably its interaction with its YouTube branch, then.

ok when i said i tried everything i meant everything clearing cache and checking every online solution .

That's not necessarily everything (clearing your cache while it may be a suggestion you'll find given to certain issues -- rightly or wrongly so -- I don't think will have anything to do with this), whilst "checking every online solution" isn't telling us much. A solution to what, where, what solution was provided? That's a rhetorical question that doesn't need answering, but maybe you can see how apparently you haven't come up with the right answers yet. It is being sought after, right here
joecolabie1
joecolabie1
2 posts
Shepherd

I don`t care how it gets fixed but its been pissing me off for eight days now

Showing 1-7 of 7