ForumsThe TavernFriday the 13th: Superstition?

19 13159
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Today. It's gonna be a good day

• 19 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

This is totally not what you think it is.

Now, not to be a stick in the mud buuuut:
What's the point of this thread.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh boy Friday the 13th on 2013, this will be interesting.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

It was a good day. I had a day off.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Now, not to be a stick in the mud buuuut:
What's the point of this thread.

Uh oh. Voidy sounds mad. This just might be Friday the 13th =O
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Superstitious people beware! :O
Those who are not don't give a crap about it. xD
Around here we're expecting freezing rain in a couple hours, followed by up to 10 cm of snow!
Yeah for the snow but meh for the freezing rain.
Anyway if someone is so scared to go out because it's Friday the 13th, stay home, you're more likely to cause accidents because of your nervousness and paranoia.

FRIDAY the 13th ------------ `O//

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Uh oh. Voidy sounds mad.

Nah. I just don't want a totally junk thread floating around. Mold this into a discussion about the superstition of Friday the 13th and we're good.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

totally junk thread

*changes subject*

Okay so is anyone superstitious?
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

So I just sprained my ankle earlier today. Don't know if that was bad luck or whatever, but I just thought I'd post it to see how the superstitious people of AG react.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Well today my chem teacher told us he'd curve the grade on a test I failed, I got three bags of skittles (INCLUDING DARK BLOOD FLAVOR), a giant Twix, a stick of mentos, a giant kitkat bar, and some cookies. I also finally understand some of the crap being spouted in my math class, I finished a project three days early, and my chinese teacher put us in the media center, which means I use the internet however I want.
Today was a good day.

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

I had a sub in one of my classes, so I didn't have to turn in a assignment I didn't do, I won a few league of legends matches and I found out that hellboy is a good movie. Also, I haven't been murdered so that' a plus.

So I guess you could say that today has been a relativity good day.

clhkph
clhkph
121 posts
Blacksmith

It was a perfect day to me...NOT!
This song was stuck in my head for so long that I didn't pay attention to anything, and by anything I mean leaving all of my stinky P.E. clothes in the locker rooms, missing a huge chance for free ice cream, but obviously there were important stuff too. It was actually a fine day, just not perfect,
P.S. LISTEN TO THE WHOLE SONG YOU BEACH! BEACHES DON'T HAVE EARS SO THEY CAN'T LISTEN, BUT YOU CAN!

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

"There is superstition..... Writings on the wall"

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

13 is a lucky number for me, but yesterday, nothing particularly neat occurred!

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

For a thread made on Friday the 13th, this sure has a lot of views! A cache error, or... a stroke of luck perhaps? =O

Nothing bad has ever happened to me on a Friday the 13th, at least nothing worth remembering, so I've always had a hard time believing in this superstition. Then again, any superstition is pretty ridiculous to begin with, so... there's that. =P

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

I was born on Oct. 13 ,2000. Is this bad?

Showing 1-15 of 19