ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Glitch? Missing posts

3 3181
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

'lo Folks,

It looks like a few days ago some posts of mine went missing; some 100+ of them in fact, I think.

I assume it's some glitch, since can see no rhyme or reason to what is gone, and what remains. Perhaps a post or two were removed, and something misfired there. I thought I'd give it a few days to see if it would auto-correct itself, but it hasn't.

It's also severely screwed up the page layout of some threads, see for instance currently http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11701248/right-now-im-listening-to/page/29#post-12105208 , a thread where I've been pretty active, and where much of mine now seems to be missing, indeed.

If the mods/admins would have a look at it, then please do. Or if it had been intentional, then I'd appreciate a message outlining the what's and why's of it. (To be clear: I don't mind the occasional post removal & don't usually need an explanation for each and every one of them. But by the dozens & seemingly at random with no explanation given is another thing yet.) If it was some wider glitch, it remains to be seen if no one else was affected by it; it's hard for me to say, obviously. (But if no one's reported on it, then I guess you can safely assume it hasn't.)

Cheers.

• 3 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Very strange Macll, taking a look.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Set those posts back to Active MacII. Not sure what happened, possibly a mis-click on our part. They may not show up for a bit due to cache.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Thanks. I take it that's, well, not a vote of unconfidence

Yes, stuff happens, tell me about it. Cheerio.

Showing 1-3 of 3