ForumsNewcomers Forum

The dead stirr in their graves...

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 7:08pm

Calm

Calm

970 posts

Knight

...well at least one of them does.

Sadly for me most of the old crew I used to know seems to have disappeared 0_o.

Most of you probably have no idea what I'm talking about so let me introduce myself once more, as I will probably be spending a bit of time on AG for the foreseeable future.

I'm a very very old AG player, I used to play here when AG was still called Games of Gondor and there were only like 30 games available when I first joined. I've seen the site transition to AG v1, then v2, but I somewhat missed the transition to v3 as by that time I was drowning in my real life work, although I did pop in the beta occasionally.

Anyways, I'm gonna go round the forums to see what's happening, a lot seems to have changed since my last visit

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 7:15pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

10,023 posts

Hell-O, shake your bones, tighten your skin (here is a staple), kick some youger *****... and welcome back.

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 7:16pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,935 posts

Knight

Welcome back to ArmorGames, please enjoy the cookies that I will be throwing at you, they may or may not be poisonous.

Also as far as I understand, we're still in AG v2. AG v3 is slowly coming.

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 7:23pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

Is there a rule where I can banish zombified users on the grounds of "Holy diver, you've been down too long in the midnight sea". Or something like that.

Oh well, I guess I'll settle with saying:
Welcome back! Long time no see.

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 8:35pm

wflag10

wflag10

1,317 posts

Welcome back to AG, much has changed. Staff has been added, replaced, or dissapeared, the dead have risen and fallen, and R2's cookies are still delicious.

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 9:32pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

803 posts

Glad you are back Sir, well KNIGHT Clam!! congratulations on your knighting and you recent activity switch. On behalf of the AGMOT clan I welcome you back and I hope we see you active for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGG....etc. Time

~~Black~~

Posted Dec 14, '13 at 3:56am

Calm

Calm

970 posts

Knight

Is there a rule where I can banish zombified users on the grounds of "Holy diver, you've been down too long in the midnight sea". Or something like that.

Haha
Hey that's not fair, I did pop in every once in a while

I think the best part is that the threads in the forum haven't changed since I left which is quite funny. Still talking about WWIII and gun control and Islam etc... I guess people still grapple with the same issues

Posted Dec 14, '13 at 11:36pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,370 posts

Old faces in the community are sometimes just as good as the new ones, or perhaps even better on occasion... anyways, welcome back, knight of tranquility! =)

Posted Dec 19, '13 at 12:05am

chang

chang

880 posts

I was here in the V1 era, not sure if I remember you, fairly certain I remember Devoidless though.

Greetings

Reply to The dead stirr in their graves...

You must be logged in to post a reply!