ForumsGamesFeudalism III is a disappointment (contains opinion)

6 9211
chewymix
chewymix
1 posts
Peasant

Is anybody else disappointed?
The restriction on units, the fact money is far to easy to get, the instantaneous declaration of war and the mess that is battles simply ruin the experience.
In a battle it is just difficult to tell what is even happening.
It is so linear that i fail to enjoy it like the previous one.
I am unable to enjoy the lack of random battles and the inaccuracy of any special ability.
Please say there will be an update to fix at least some of these things.

• 6 Replies
legolover12
legolover12
76 posts
Peasant

Well,for the restriction of units,theres only so many troops you can command in real life. I do hate that money is far too easy to get,but the instant war is a thing of all of the Feudalisms. The battles are a bit choppy,and the character art...oh boy,that was bad.

kyle23011
kyle23011
2 posts
Nomad

Ah yes. I hated it , i got into it a little bit ( Half way through hunting and started attacking another empire) before i gave up on it. I had no idea what was happening so i just started using AOE skills in combat and the fact that there was no more random events kind of ruined it for me. just an overall disappointment

legolover12
legolover12
76 posts
Peasant

Feudalism 2 will definitely always have the crown of the series.

Patrykq
Patrykq
13 posts
Shepherd

I didn't yet played Feudalism III and I'm a fan of the series so I'm really worried now.

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

It seemed to be similar to the past couple games. I prefer the unit cap to the infinite stacks of the past. I liked the level restrictions. This way money couldn't get you anything and everything. Probably better than 1 even with 2 in my opinion. It was really hard on my PC also.

Savashi
Savashi
1 posts
Shepherd

To me I found the combat the biggest disappointment. Going from keyboard controls to pure mouse was a wrong choice in my opinion. I thought that doing that made the combat much less interactive. I do enjoy the idea of a pause feature where you can order troops around though. I feel that if they ever make a Feudalism 4, revert back to keyboard keys to control the main character but keep the pause feature from 3.

Showing 1-6 of 6