ForumsNews and Feedback[Answered] RIP Krin

19 16548
lionellerner
lionellerner
4 posts
Peasant

Bad news everyone, Krin passed away and we will never see Sonny 3 or any other delight he had for us. Source: http://krinstudio.com/?p=19031 (last comment)

• 19 Replies
legolover12
legolover12
76 posts
Peasant

[b][i] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

we will never see Sonny 3 or any other delight he had for us.

Honestly, I have half a mind to rant about this selfish comment..

Anyways, hard to tell if it is legitimate from the one random comment, but if it is true, I hope for the best for his family in this time of mourning.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Is this thing even true?

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Krin. I did not know you. I hope you are in a better place. Hopefully this was true and if it was RIP 2-12-13 Krin.

~~Black~~

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This isn't the first time he's done this.

And just like the NewGround users, I don't think this is true. Its not even anywhere on your 'source'. I googled it too and didn't get anything of the kind(except his NewGround post).

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

This isn't the first time he's done this.

That was posted 6 hours ago
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Wait so real this time or no? and besides if he died in February how did he post in the comments on his blog in june? o.O

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Wait so real this time or no? and besides if he died in February how did he post in the comments on his blog in june? o.O

Then either the post is false or his account got hacked.
jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

and besides if he died in February how did he post in the comments on his blog in june? o.O

it says he passed away 2/12/13, which is December 2 in some countries.
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

It is saddening to hear. I need to know if there is confirmation on this? As people can go as low to troll about something like this.

From their profile on here i can see they have a twitter. If someone has them on that to see if they can confirm it, or anyone who has a reliable source?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Guys, I would take that comment in the blog with a grain of salt. There's no official statement, the one comment didn't link to said statement, this has "BS" written all over it.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

it says he passed away 2/12/13, which is December 2 in some countries.

i.e. Europe
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Well, it could possibly be true. I wouldn't take it lightly, but you can't believe everything you here.

Imma contact Ferret about this and have him look into it.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

This is quite tragic if it really is true! I hope this is just another one of those Bill Cosby/Morgan Freeman-type internet rumors and not actuality!

It seems as though people have wondered about whether or not Krin was alive in the past, though, and just from reading through various Krin-related sites, people have specifically asked if Krin was still alive... and this all happened before the OP claims he passed on!

If the only evidence you have is that one comment, and even Krin's blog commenters dismiss it as a troll comment, it's difficult to believe that Krin has been gone for over two weeks and there isn't anything else on the internet that confirms it...

But if it is actually true, he will be greatly missed by the entire community. =(

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

which is December 2 in some countries.

Oh yeah I forgot about Europe... But he's in Thailand right? And check this out...
Krin Thailand
Last seen 7 hours ago browsing Armor Games
Showing 1-15 of 19