ForumsNews and FeedbackRanks

11 1562
pixago
pixago
35 posts

Dear,Armore Games can you please put in a rank system . My be 10 qusts you you get rank one then 20 for rank two exstra. I know a lot of gameing wabsites do this like Kongregate,Newgrounds,Addictive games. But i love leveling my status.And comepeating against people. Please respond

By pixago

• 11 Replies
pft
pft
540 posts

The old AG had a ranking system that was not bad but i think at this moment to implement ranks for quests is difficult because there is more and more quests getting added. So to establish ranks is a challenge.

I do like the idea. Same with another i read with a leader board. Probably will happen but we are still in transition.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,316 posts

I like ranks like this.

Trusted Member

Veteran

Knight... Which we already have.

Mod

pixago
pixago
35 posts

Thank for the feed back and if they do add ranks it should have newbie,mamber,tursted ,mamber ,veteran kight, mod

boppins
boppins
690 posts

A player ranking is definitely in the works.. maybe not exactly like you described, but there will be a way to see your rank vs. other players

Ferret
Ferret
9,251 posts

Yes, yes it is. @.@

pixago
pixago
35 posts

Thanks i for the info i realy what to know what my rank is

pft
pft
540 posts

Sounds awesome, can;t wait for it to be out :-)

Sticking the medieval theme, with some new quest related ones. Is simple. The difficult thing is to implement the later quests with according higher ranks.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
798 posts

Hey guys, question why not back to the old system? Quests don't really get in the way of it, and I and others really liked it.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,864 posts

Yes, yes it is. @.@

This feature Friday?
pft
pft
540 posts

Hey guys, question why not back to the old system? Quests don't really get in the way of it, and I and others really liked it.

The old ranking was based on comments and rating games mostly. Now that is fine when your in early stages of your website. However it takes no skill to really rate a game and give feedback on the games. Most people still continue this anyway, it was only there to have a reason for people to do it.

The new ranks would involve challenges where you have to work for your levels.

I don't rule out a separate system for the way the old one was but surely that would be a side level thing. Let's say call it Gamer feedback level, which hold no real meaning but would show a thing for those that still continue it.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
798 posts

Yeah I guess so... For the more prominent non MLG pro gamers like Ivan or Ernie. anyone who is more socially based on the site will not be able to Rank Advance, which the old system provide for. Which I guess is OK because this is a GAME site.
I know most of us game, but we are also socially prominent.
I guess question: will there be any way to advance if not Super gamingly active? (wow gamingly is not even a word)

~~Black~~

Showing 1-11 of 11