Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Ranks

Posted Dec 18, '13 at 11:21pm

pixago

pixago

35 posts

Dear,Armore Games can you please put in a rank system . My be 10 qusts you you get rank one then 20 for rank two exstra. I know a lot of gameing wabsites do this like Kongregate,Newgrounds,Addictive games. But i love leveling my status.And comepeating against people. Please respond

By pixago

Posted Dec 19, '13 at 1:18pm

pft

pft

463 posts

The old AG had a ranking system that was not bad but i think at this moment to implement ranks for quests is difficult because there is more and more quests getting added. So to establish ranks is a challenge.

I do like the idea. Same with another i read with a leader board. Probably will happen but we are still in transition.

Posted Dec 19, '13 at 4:42pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,059 posts

I like ranks like this.

Trusted Member

Veteran

Knight... Which we already have.

Mod

Posted Dec 19, '13 at 5:34pm

pixago

pixago

35 posts

Thank for the feed back and if they do add ranks it should have  newbie,mamber,tursted ,mamber ,veteran kight, mod

Posted Dec 19, '13 at 6:31pm

boppins

boppins

500 posts

Administrator

A player ranking is definitely in the works.. maybe not exactly like you described, but there will be a way to see your rank vs. other players ;)

Posted Dec 19, '13 at 6:47pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,351 posts

Administrator

Yes, yes it is. @.@

Posted Dec 19, '13 at 7:39pm

pixago

pixago

35 posts

Thanks i for the info i realy what to know what my rank is :o

Posted Dec 19, '13 at 7:52pm

pft

pft

463 posts

Sounds awesome, can;t wait for it to be out :-)

Sticking the medieval theme, with some new quest related ones. Is simple. The difficult thing is to implement the later quests with according higher ranks.

Posted Dec 19, '13 at 7:58pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

734 posts

Hey guys, question why not back to the old system? Quests don't really get in the way of it, and I and others really liked it.

Posted Dec 19, '13 at 8:59pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Yes, yes it is. @.@

This feature Friday? :D

Reply to Ranks

You must be logged in to post a reply!