ForumsForum GamesStar Wars: The Chronicles of the Clone Wars

190 35041
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

its sometime in the future in the star wars universe where life is among the stars. recently having taken place the events of the clone wars as portrayed in the 2nd episode, the republic has taken back Geonosis from the trade federation. this game takes full place in the massive scope of the clone wars, and many things will unfold for it to create a full game that is largely RPG. the goal of this game is to lead your faction to domination of the universe!

you can choose to be a sith, jedi, or mercenary. you will be given missions by the elders of both factions, or by your leader if you are a mercenary. these missions will give you reputation and eventually advance you through the ranks of the jedi or sith.

Character Sheet: (CS)
Name: (make it realistic)
Race: (can be human, but needs to exist in the star wars universe)
Faction: (jedi, sith, or mercenary)
Clan: (mercenaries only. if you are not one, delete this. if you are, I will pick this for you)
--------------------
Rank: youngling (this is not realistic, you would start missions at padawan, but for the sake of the game you start here)
Master: (you can choose his/her name. he/she can be from the star wars universe, or someone random. if it is fictional, his/her attitude will be random. cant be yoda or the emperor.)
Apprentice: N/A
Reputation: 0 (as you complete missions, it rises. if you kill your own faction, it drops. as a mercenary, its largely based off of your actions)
Current mission: N/A
--------------------
level: 1(0/10 XP)
Force powers: none (as you level up, you gain force powers. there will be a skill tree. I am still in the process of thinking about it, but I have the basics mapped out.)
lightsaber: basic blue. (more below)

please, delete what you must and all in parenthesis.

if you pick a real master, he will play out exactly as the real one. if you pick one no one knows about, you should tell me he is real. if hes fake, I will make its personality. if you don't pick one, I will give you someone random. only 1 person can have the same real person. meaning, there will not be 2 people with obi-wan as their master.

your lightsaber will have different colors and types as you progress. basic means it has 1 blade. the color gives it perks. for example, orange has better weight and gives you faster moves. you will not unlock these through normal gameplay, you have to explore to find color cores and different models.

combat is based from lots of auto-play. if you engage combat with another jedi/sith, you will attack them the way you would normally with a lightsaber. you can throw in force attacks as you unlock them, but most perks are granted from environmental decisions. when you get to that kind of combat I will explain deeper.

you are given missions to progress the game. you can complete them when you choose, unless your master says you have to leave. you have your own ship for travel, but generally you wont use it. you can travel around Coruscant, doing side missions you may be given for color cores and special things.

in a final note, all death is permanent, and everyone is playing the same game. I will be sticking to factual planets, but not much else. so go and take the universe!

• 190 Replies
stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

do siths have masters?

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

yes. in this game at least.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Why do the sith start out with blue lightsabers?

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

I didn't even think of that.

the sith have red lightsabers, but can still have color cores to give them attributes.

now can someone join this instead of question the logic?

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Name: Udi Dwam
Race: Human
Faction: Sith
--------------------
Master: You choose.
--------------------
level: 1 (0/10 XP)
Force powers: None
lightsaber: Basic blue

What does leveling up do?

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Name: Anasl Nightharvest
Faction: Jedi
--------------------
Master: Choose for me, friend.
--------------------
Lightsaber: Basic blue.

I found a name-generator and researched age for younglings via Google. Apparently, in the canon my character would be walking a fine line between knighthood and the Agricultural Corps. :P Anyways, have at ye.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

--------------------
Master: Encron Voladis (sith master, human)
--------------------
lightsaber: Basic red

leveling up gives you tier points for force powers. I will explain as it happens for you.

you are standing at the alter in front of the emperor himself. he is watching you, and you are bowed in front of him. your the only person in the room, besides your master, standing far left.
"you have impressed me with your powers, young Udi. I am most pleased to give you this-"
he throws you a red lightsaber. you do not move to grab it.
"as your 1st task of becoming a true sith, you and Encron will be traveling to Endor the forest moon to sabotage the republics plans to create a moon base. destroy this base, then report back to me. you are dismissed. if you fail this mission, do not bother reporting back to me," he says. you rise, take the lightsaber, and leave.
"we will be taking Endor for the sith as soon as you prove to me you can." says Encron. he gestures towards a palace guard standing in red robes near the doorway. "Kill him. he will fight back, with his electro-staff. do this, and we will continue the mission. don't worry what the master will think...its all in the training."
the guard is standing at the ready, not moving. your master is wearing long purple robes, and you cant see his face. the guard is in long red robes with a helmet. his electro staff is in his hands.

---------------------

wow. technically, you could have picked any age, and the name had to be realistic as in something that would actually exist. so you didn't really have to put in that much effort. you may want to be a little older then 14, but it does matter.

im choosing someone that does actually exist in the star wars universe to be your master, if you agree to that.

--------------------
Master: Vassar Kein (jedi master, human)
--------------------
Lightsaber: Basic blue.

today is it. you are officially becoming a youngling, which, although not important, is an amazing day. you will be given your lightsaber, as well as the beginning of your training. your standing at the altar with the other younglings of your class that are also being initiated. your master, Vassar kein, is watching, but they do not interfere with this ritual. this is all taking place at the Jedi Temple.

your standing alphabetically, and your name is at nearly the middle. the chancellor is initiating you all in, coming around one at a time handing you lightsabers. you have used low energy ones for almost 4 years now, but you have never used a real one capable of death. he gets to you and gives yours to you. he then finishes everyone's, then walks to his chair and begins reading.
"As chancellor of this realm, I hereby commit all of you into the jedi order being as all of you have passed the test of basic swordsmanship and force learning."
he was talking earlier, so this is just wrapping it up.
"Welcome to the league, young ones. may the force be with you all. always," he finishes. their is clapping, and you all exit. your master approaches you. he is very level headed and even tempered, but he is showing gratitude towards you finally being initiated. before your both about to leave, master Windu approaches you.
"Master Windu, how nice to see you," says Kein. they bow to eachother.
"Your apprentice was the excelled learner in that class, master Kein," says Windu. he looks down at you. "but their is a reason I approached you. because he was so excelled, we want you both to investigate something on Tatooine. their has been a disturbance in the force their around the central area. your ship has already been given the coordinates. we want you both to go and report anything suspicious that you may encounter," he says.
"We would be honored, master. we will leave right away?" Kein asks.
"Yes, you will leave when you are both ready. may the force be with you."

kein and you both walk away towards his ship. he gets in, and you do too. he tries turning the ship on, but it doesn't work.
"the ignition is shot. you will have to buy one from the shop. its at the ground level of Gerarrd alley...here is 100 credits to go buy one. tell them I need an ignition for a 48 nitron ship, and come back. I can install it."
"Yes master," you say. your standing in the runway, facing gerarrd alley. you need to get to that shop, but you don't know where it is.

im only making you do this because this entire thing will serve as a tutorial for you.

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

--------------------
--------------------
Level: 1(0/10 XP)
Lightsaber: Basic blue

Ah, I see.

I walk down the alley, looking on both sides to see which one is a shop with the equipment for our ship's ignition.

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

--------------------
--------------------

Forgot to change the age. That more reasonable?

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Name: Sarin Kai
Race: Dathomirian
--------------------
Master: Darth Maul
--------------------
Force powers: none
lightsaber: basic red.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

--------------------
--------------------

the age was fine, but this is more reasonable.

you walk into 3, all selling different items. finally the 3rd one sells what your looking for: an ignition wire. you figure it shouldn't cost more then 100 credits.
"what can I do ya for, kid," the geonosian behind the counter asks.
"I need an ignition wire for a 48 nitron." you put the credits on the table. "will this cover it?"
he examines the credits, the shakes his head. "I must admit that's a nice ship...and sadly ignition for one of them costs 150 at the cheapest, kid," he says. you turn around and walk away. as your about to walk out, you hear this:
"hey man I need an ignition wire for a nitron 4 class."
"Yessive how are you doing?" the geonosian behind the counter asks. they exchange a few words.
"well that will be 50 credits," he says. you realize he sold someone what you needed for 100 credits less.

--------------------
--------------------

I could have denied you darth maul, but im not going to because in this game we are assuming he is still alive (as well as Qi-gon)

you are sitting in front of an altar where the emperor is sitting. he lifts a hand, motioning for you to kneel.
"I trust your training has been intense and immensely purposeful," he says. "I strongly believe in you, maul. but I have been watching you, young Sarin. I believe you could excel even beyond Maul's powers. as your 1st task of becoming a sith, I task you to go to the forest moon Endor to crush the Repulblic's pathetic attempt to create a moon base. do this, and come back to me for more tasks."

you walk away, and Maul joins you. "impressively, you have proved your strength to him. now you must use it in combat. we will be leaving right now, to Endor." he says.
in the hallway, you see a man standing in front of a red palace guard with his master. you stop to see whats going on. (or you could continue walking)

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

--------------------
--------------------

So we have ourselves a racist here, eh? Well, I'm not at the force-level of mind-controlling, I assume. I'd rather not steal or extort either. I memorize where this store is and follow this customer to his vehicle. Maybe he's a smuggler and I won't have to worry about morals when I steal from him.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

--------------------
--------------------

I pause to see if they have any worthwhile information.

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

--------------------
--------------------

I approach him calmly and fight him with a defensive strategy.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

--------------------
--------------------

the man walks out into his speeder. its a class 4 nitron, much like your master's. he throws the ignition in the back. you thought he needed that. he does nothing suspicious.

--------------------
--------------------

(look below, you see whats happening)

--------------------
--------------------

you swing. the guard lights his electro staff after ducking appropriately.
"You are one of the emperor's soldiers...why would you attack me?" he asks.
you can respond to him, or continue attacking. 2 more people, one of them darth maul, walked up behind you to witness this.

Showing 1-15 of 190