ForumsForum GamesLife Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

750 164993
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

2015 After recolinisation; the apocalypse has already occured, some 3000 years ago, earth has been recolinised and has reached almost exactly the same state.
Save large pine-forests on America, marches on Australia and slightly advanced tech world-wide.

Nickel Inc, one of the most advanced lab's in Knucklebones (Read Texas) has long been working on making test-tube babies designed for combat.

After creating several successful clones, they create a mixed batch, programmed to have strong urges to eradicate all other clones in the batch. Releasing these and
locking down the facility they leave. Planning to come back after the action has cooled down, supposedly being left with only the most effective clones.

Unfortunately some clones, break into the boiler room with the intention of blowing up the lab in a suicidal attempt to destroy the other clones. Many are killed by the resulting blast, but a good fifty survive, now no longer hemmed in by the now lab's walls. These hide in the city, having large shoot-outs in public places to the chagrin of the sheriff.

In this forum you play as one of these artificial-humans, but be wary, some clones have excelled to an elite level, and while the police will only detain you Nickel Inc soldiers will gladly cut you down.
This is not a friendly world to be spawned into.

RULES:
No auto hitting, killing, unlocking, traversing, ect.
No cussing in english.
Clones are limited to Saline City Knucklebones and are unable to leave.
No flash-dancing.

NOTIFACATION:
Due to the tyrannical nature of Vodafone I will only be able to post of Thursday to Monday each week.

Character sheet:
Fill in the brackets with your clones details.

Name: (The name your clone gives himself)
Notable features: (Most clones were formed as blond Caucasians in there late teens, but some my vary, having different skin,hair,eye colour or being albino or hetrochromatic.
Inventory: (Pick a side-arm form the list below.)
State: Healthy

Clones will start in the smouldering wreckage of the Nickel Inc's destroyed ware-house, armed with pistols kindly (stupidly) supplied by Nickel Inc.
This is located on beginning of Row street

• 750 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

That's one of the reason's I picked him, matches any suspicion I'm thinking of.

Name: Sean Deane
Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 8/18 ,second mag, Waster 1/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet.
Rifle cartridges x3, Anti-freeze, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, Vince Alvin Knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 5/5, Frozen Wedges, Fat Free Carrots, Ponchos Original Corn Chips.
Armour: Collapsing Kevlar,
State: Tired, hungry

I get into the vehicle and begin eating, I pass around what I grabbed to Luther and Bob if they don't have anything. Finishing up I'll search the car for anything of note.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 8/18 ,second mag, Waster 1/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet.
Rifle cartridges x3, Anti-freeze, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, Vince Alvin Knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 5/5, Frozen Wedges,
State: Happily Bloated

The wedges prove impossible to eat while frozen, and Luther suggests making a camp fire. The car has been graffitied with clone-model numbers, and has a small pile of rubbish in the back. In the glove compartments you find a rolled up sleeping bag, a rolled up news paper,and a not rolled up rifle magazine.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Rifle cartridges x3, Anti-freeze, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, Vince Alvin Knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 5/5, Frozen Wedges,

I take the magazine and see what rounds it has.

"I would suggest we get some sleep first, I would say have two sleeping and one on watch. Theses seats don't look uncomfortable. I say we keep to frozen wedges for later, when we get hungry again.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

The magazine is half full of sniper-rifle rounds.
Bob offers to keep watch. Luther offers to watch Bob keep watch. You soon fall asleep and dream of reloading a Massachusetts Rifle.
A few hours, and sixty-six reloads later you wake up, hearing someone mumble "Why isn't it running?"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"What an odd dream..." I rub my eyes and look around for who, or what, said that.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Armour: None

As you sit up your body armor pops open, the crack from the bullet having spread radically.
It was Luther who spoke, and to your concern, the object of his confusion is a rabbit, standing upright in the dark, and staring at the cars occupants with glinting eyes.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Ah bollocks." I say as I sit up, "Eh? What?" I look at the rabbit, "I... don't know... hmmm..." I say with my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

The rabbit raises a paw slowly and waves at you. One eye twitches in a creepy wink.
Luther nearly drops his smg "Okay that's freaky."
The rabbit stops waving, looking heartbroken.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I slowly raise my hand and wave back to the rabbit. Shock visible in my eyes. "Wave to the **** rabbit!" I hiss at Luther.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Luther grits his teeth and waves mechanically. Bob stirs, acknowledges the rabbit and goes back to sleep.
The rabbit shuffles upright toward the car, and mimes for you to open the door.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I look bewildered at Luther and then turn to the door, "Should we open it? I think it would be rude not to..."

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Luther shimmies on his seat until he is as far away from the rabbit as possible "I don't know, that thing is creeping the hell out of me."
The rabbit hops to the door, gives a little rhythmical knock that sounds like 'take me to the ball game' and curls it's lips into a grin.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

O-O "Bob... How fast can you get this car moving?"

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Bob stirs and checks a few displays on the dashboard "Uh, dunno. The tanks full, but where are the keys? Are they in-"
Chrunch...Creeeak...
As he is interrupted by the load metallic sounds coming from under the car, you turn and find that the rabbit has disappeared.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"EVERYBODY OUT OF THE CAR, NOW!!!" I shout as I bail out my pistol drawn.

Showing 256-270 of 750