ForumsForum GamesLife Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

750 165354
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

2015 After recolinisation; the apocalypse has already occured, some 3000 years ago, earth has been recolinised and has reached almost exactly the same state.
Save large pine-forests on America, marches on Australia and slightly advanced tech world-wide.

Nickel Inc, one of the most advanced lab's in Knucklebones (Read Texas) has long been working on making test-tube babies designed for combat.

After creating several successful clones, they create a mixed batch, programmed to have strong urges to eradicate all other clones in the batch. Releasing these and
locking down the facility they leave. Planning to come back after the action has cooled down, supposedly being left with only the most effective clones.

Unfortunately some clones, break into the boiler room with the intention of blowing up the lab in a suicidal attempt to destroy the other clones. Many are killed by the resulting blast, but a good fifty survive, now no longer hemmed in by the now lab's walls. These hide in the city, having large shoot-outs in public places to the chagrin of the sheriff.

In this forum you play as one of these artificial-humans, but be wary, some clones have excelled to an elite level, and while the police will only detain you Nickel Inc soldiers will gladly cut you down.
This is not a friendly world to be spawned into.

RULES:
No auto hitting, killing, unlocking, traversing, ect.
No cussing in english.
Clones are limited to Saline City Knucklebones and are unable to leave.
No flash-dancing.

NOTIFACATION:
Due to the tyrannical nature of Vodafone I will only be able to post of Thursday to Monday each week.

Character sheet:
Fill in the brackets with your clones details.

Name: (The name your clone gives himself)
Notable features: (Most clones were formed as blond Caucasians in there late teens, but some my vary, having different skin,hair,eye colour or being albino or hetrochromatic.
Inventory: (Pick a side-arm form the list below.)
State: Healthy

Clones will start in the smouldering wreckage of the Nickel Inc's destroyed ware-house, armed with pistols kindly (stupidly) supplied by Nickel Inc.
This is located on beginning of Row street

• 750 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane
Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 0/18 ,second mag, Waster 1/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, rifle cartridges x3, Anti-freeze, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, Vince Alvin Knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5, Frozen Wedges,
Armour: None
State: Bandaged flesh wound right shoulder, fatigued.

I pull out my pistol, "Best announce our arrival, lest we be shot too..."

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 0/18 ,second mag, Waster 1/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, rifle cartridges x3, Anti-freeze, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, Vince Alvin Knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5, Frozen Wedges,
State: Bandaged flesh wound right shoulder, fatigued

"It's okay," Bob tells you, stepping out of the car "We have a secret knock."
He moves to the door, knocks on it heavily, draws back for a second blow, stumbles, hits the door squarely with his skull, and slides to the ground.
Someone on the other side shouts "Brother!" in recognition before even entering the door. It opens, revealing a stereotypical burnt-out waiter, literally. The scorch marks on the uniform supposedly bring out the ashy hue of her hair.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I just look at her for a moment, confused and a little interested in this new bodily form, seeing only men up to this point. "The name is Sean, we're friends of Bob. This is Luther-" I indicate to Luther, "-everything alright here?"

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Clara Walters removes a pin from here hair-bun, examines it seemingly mystified by how it got in her hair, before replacing it and a drawling her way through what sounds like "Everythin' qwaht all-raght considerin' the are killer clones crawlin' all over the good state, and there finding what look lahk god-lovin' zombies in Africa, and people suddenly real-aze that coffee tastes lahk dirt after you start ownin' a god-lovin coffee store.'

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Well it seems that you are doing a good job at minding yourself." I help Bob up, "May we come in?"

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Clara makes a vague gesture and leaves the door. There are a few tables and chairs inside, a roughly carved wooden counter runs parallel the wall, and is adorned by a epic pattern of coffee rings. There is a little circle of smoking cartridges on the counter by the tip jar.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Moving inside I lay Bob onto the ground. I start looking around for alternate entrances/escape routs aside from the front door. "Much trouble?"

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

There are a few dusty windows and a back door. Clara glances at the rounds on the bench and explains "No trouble, I just like to use 'em as insence like.'

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Stifling a yawn I look around again, "Got a bed, or a couch that I could take a rest in?" I ask nonchalantly.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

You are pointed to ward a Formerly Dead Cow brand leather seat that curves along the wall. Clara flips the sign on the door before bolting it and asking for an explanation.
Thankfully by the that point you can feign sleep.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I let Bob and Luther do the explaining as I try and catch a bit of shut eye.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

State: Bandaged flesh wound right shoulder.

You have a peaceful dream about speed-loaders, and wake a few hours later, finding your eyes focusing and un-focusing on a tiny blemish in the chair material.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Ooooh." I mumble silently to myself as I sit up and try to adjust my focus on the item.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

It's a small dark brown couple of dots, possibly the result of the cow or giant eel that the leather was taken from. You can smell coffee.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Oh my head." I mumble to nobody in particular. I get up and look around the apartment too see what's going on. Smelling the coffee I perk up a little. "Any chance of tea?"

Showing 331-345 of 750