Forums

ForumsForum Games

Life Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

Posted Apr 30, '14 at 6:16am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

521 posts

Name: Sean Deane
Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 12/18, Waster 1/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet.
Rifle cartridges x3, Anti-freeze, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 5/5.
Armour: Kevlar
State: Healthy

Outside you find a group of about three clones, there are crowded around one of the fridges, where Luther appears to have been pushed through.
The group appears to armed with various sub-machine-guns. The one closest to you turns, he has a thuggish combination of features, both doughy fore-headed, and broken-nosed. A charming combination.

Posted Apr 30, '14 at 12:17pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

2,707 posts

Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Rifle cartridges x3, Anti-freeze, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 5/5.
State: Healthy

I fire at his chest region, aiming for the heart. I continue to empty my cain into the group of three seeing as Luther is in the fridge and not in my cone of fire.

Posted May 1, '14 at 6:11am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

521 posts

State: Tired, hungry

The first clone drops like an oak, a half formed curse dying on his lips.
Two more clones appear at the doorway, and you fire at the second clone, you hit him in the back, near the kidney.
The third clone near Luther fires at you, his finger on the trigger before he aim at you, sending a string of shots ripping through the air.
A bullet hits your vest, just on the cusp of your rib-cage and you feel the Kevlar compressing, addling your breathing.

Posted May 1, '14 at 10:34am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

2,707 posts

"Gah!" I half roll half stumble into the isle beside me, peeking over the top to shoot at the one who has Luther pinned.

Posted May 1, '14 at 10:31pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

521 posts

Inventory: Cain 12 9/18, Waster 1/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet.
Armour: Collapsing Kevlar

As you fire he dives out of the way. One of the clones at the door draws a cleaning-knife and runs at you. Luther staggers out of the fridge, stemming a flow of blood from his nose.

Posted May 2, '14 at 12:19pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

2,707 posts

Inventory: Cain 12 9/18, Waster 1/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet.

I crouch and attempt another bodyshot to take him down before he reaches me.

Posted May 3, '14 at 7:03am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

521 posts

Inventory: Cain 12 8/18, Waster 1/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet.

The clone decides a little thing like being dead shouldn't stops him, and continues rushing toward you, half falling. He crashes into you, sending his knife clattering against the ground, and pins you to the floor, with typical dead-man's spite.
Luther is holding Bob's Nambu Pistol, and aims at the last enemy clone.

Posted May 3, '14 at 8:04am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

2,707 posts

"Gah, blast!" I attempt to get my gun arm free to aim at the last enemy, if I can't see him then I attempt to get out from under him.

Posted May 5, '14 at 3:35am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

521 posts

The last clone cries "The 139 model lives on!" (Probably addressing to the similar genetic of the group, hence there reason for ganging up.)
He upholsters his weapon, a hunting-revolver, and fires a few shots skyward, before running from the store, leaving Luther staring after him numbly. Bob comes out from the store room. He glances around, before saying "Disgraceful."

Posted May 5, '14 at 8:44am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

2,707 posts

"Those swear words. Gah! How's everybody? Luther? Bob?" I call as I shift the dead body off of me. I then loot it for anything it's got. "What happened?"

Reply to Life Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!