ForumsForum GamesLife Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

750 165364
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

2015 After recolinisation; the apocalypse has already occured, some 3000 years ago, earth has been recolinised and has reached almost exactly the same state.
Save large pine-forests on America, marches on Australia and slightly advanced tech world-wide.

Nickel Inc, one of the most advanced lab's in Knucklebones (Read Texas) has long been working on making test-tube babies designed for combat.

After creating several successful clones, they create a mixed batch, programmed to have strong urges to eradicate all other clones in the batch. Releasing these and
locking down the facility they leave. Planning to come back after the action has cooled down, supposedly being left with only the most effective clones.

Unfortunately some clones, break into the boiler room with the intention of blowing up the lab in a suicidal attempt to destroy the other clones. Many are killed by the resulting blast, but a good fifty survive, now no longer hemmed in by the now lab's walls. These hide in the city, having large shoot-outs in public places to the chagrin of the sheriff.

In this forum you play as one of these artificial-humans, but be wary, some clones have excelled to an elite level, and while the police will only detain you Nickel Inc soldiers will gladly cut you down.
This is not a friendly world to be spawned into.

RULES:
No auto hitting, killing, unlocking, traversing, ect.
No cussing in english.
Clones are limited to Saline City Knucklebones and are unable to leave.
No flash-dancing.

NOTIFACATION:
Due to the tyrannical nature of Vodafone I will only be able to post of Thursday to Monday each week.

Character sheet:
Fill in the brackets with your clones details.

Name: (The name your clone gives himself)
Notable features: (Most clones were formed as blond Caucasians in there late teens, but some my vary, having different skin,hair,eye colour or being albino or hetrochromatic.
Inventory: (Pick a side-arm form the list below.)
State: Healthy

Clones will start in the smouldering wreckage of the Nickel Inc's destroyed ware-house, armed with pistols kindly (stupidly) supplied by Nickel Inc.
This is located on beginning of Row street

• 750 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane
Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 18/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5,
Armour: None

"And he just left them here?"

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 18/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

"Ah don't know...seemed weird to ask."
She pulls over beside a gas-station and gets out.
After a dramatic silence, permeated by the sound of the wind rushing over the arid landscape Luther leans forward and clicks on the radio, after a few seconds of static a recovery of 'Can't make it here anymore' plays.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I look around and start tapping my fingers to the song.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Clara returns from the station sooner then you expected and gestures toward the store. "You two might want to go in there." She suggests, and you become aware of smashing sounds coming from inside.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Come on Luther." I say getting out of the car and pulling out my Cain, moving toward the store.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

From the advertisement plastered window outside the store you can see movement inside. Luther opens the door a crack and quickly slams it shut as a blast of gunfire slams into it. You hear laughing from inside.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I duck behind any cover I can find and try to move up to the shop as quickly as I can. "Luther! Are you hit?" I call out.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Luther calls back "I'm fine. Lazy idiots firing on hip."
You reach the side of the building.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I look for an entrance so as I can flank them.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

You find a back door to the gas-station, following a trail of cigarette stubs.
There is a small rusty pad lock on the door.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I raise my pistol and smash the butt of it down onto the padlock hoping to break it. If I do I jump inside looking for cover.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

The padlock makes an epic popping sound as it splits open, clattering the the floor in a shower rust. You wind up in a dusty back-room, cluttered with boxes of dry-ice-cream.

(I'm trying to get a divorce from Vodafone prepaid, so my posting might get a bit infrequent.)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I look for a door into the shop, keeping my pistol up incase someone comes through the door.

(They'll try to take the kids from you, and half of everything you own. I wish you the best of luck. Who are you thinking of moving to?)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

A door leads out into the main body of the shop. You can hear someone near to the door.

(Any thing with long term plans. I just realized, you spend a lot of time at gas-stations.)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I stand up and kick the door at it's handle for maximum door opening energy. I dodge in and raise my pistol scanning for a target and firing on any threats. "Luther!" I shout as I start firing, hoping he knows to start firing now too.

(Mmmmmh, I'd be looking for the exact opposite, but that's just me!)

Showing 421-435 of 750