ForumsForum GamesLife Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

750 165277
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

2015 After recolinisation; the apocalypse has already occured, some 3000 years ago, earth has been recolinised and has reached almost exactly the same state.
Save large pine-forests on America, marches on Australia and slightly advanced tech world-wide.

Nickel Inc, one of the most advanced lab's in Knucklebones (Read Texas) has long been working on making test-tube babies designed for combat.

After creating several successful clones, they create a mixed batch, programmed to have strong urges to eradicate all other clones in the batch. Releasing these and
locking down the facility they leave. Planning to come back after the action has cooled down, supposedly being left with only the most effective clones.

Unfortunately some clones, break into the boiler room with the intention of blowing up the lab in a suicidal attempt to destroy the other clones. Many are killed by the resulting blast, but a good fifty survive, now no longer hemmed in by the now lab's walls. These hide in the city, having large shoot-outs in public places to the chagrin of the sheriff.

In this forum you play as one of these artificial-humans, but be wary, some clones have excelled to an elite level, and while the police will only detain you Nickel Inc soldiers will gladly cut you down.
This is not a friendly world to be spawned into.

RULES:
No auto hitting, killing, unlocking, traversing, ect.
No cussing in english.
Clones are limited to Saline City Knucklebones and are unable to leave.
No flash-dancing.

NOTIFACATION:
Due to the tyrannical nature of Vodafone I will only be able to post of Thursday to Monday each week.

Character sheet:
Fill in the brackets with your clones details.

Name: (The name your clone gives himself)
Notable features: (Most clones were formed as blond Caucasians in there late teens, but some my vary, having different skin,hair,eye colour or being albino or hetrochromatic.
Inventory: (Pick a side-arm form the list below.)
State: Healthy

Clones will start in the smouldering wreckage of the Nickel Inc's destroyed ware-house, armed with pistols kindly (stupidly) supplied by Nickel Inc.
This is located on beginning of Row street

• 750 Replies
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name: Sean Deane
Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 15/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5,
Armour: None

You spot three clones in the shop. One behind the counter throwing handfuls of cigarettes into the air, another prodding packets of Brinde de Batata with the muzzle of a gun. A third one sits in the corner reloading a sawn-off.

(For a second I though you meant the exact opposite of a gas-station and was like 'whaaat?'

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 15/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

I fire my pistol at the clone with the sawn-off first hoping to kill him before he can do anything, moving to cover I try to kill the one poking the food.

(What even would be the opposite of a gas-station I wonder...?)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Cain 12 13/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

Your target dives behind a isle before you can score a hit, but the second guy just stares at you blankly as you fire at him, taking a bullet to the chest and slowly sliding down the slushee machine.
The third clone ducks under the counter, flinging hundreds of cigarettes into the air as a distraction.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Inventory: Cain 12 13/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

I peer around the cover I have looking for the shot-gun clone. "Luther! Any chance of some assistance?!" I call to Luther.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Luther appears behind a rack of greeting cards and fires a few slugs at the counter. The hiding clone pushes some boxes of cereal of the shelf and fires one barrel at you, shredding the material covering the edge of your shoulder, and possibly rending more damage you're too numb to feel.
The clone behind the counter produces a Nagant and fires a few rounds at Luther.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I roll around my cover bringing my pistol to bare and shooting the clone. I then dash to new cover.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

(Which clone?)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(Anyone, hopefully the one with the shot-gun.)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Cain 12 10/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

You fire a few pot-shots at him, before hiding behind a ATM machine. You are unable to see if he's gone down, but hear Luther grunting from exertion, following which the sound of the Nagant ceases.

Name:Alpha 578
Notable features:Albino,Black Hair
Inventory: Concord Forger 6/6
State:Healthy

(Welcome Janmega. You're avatar tripped me out for like 0.5 seconds)

You wake up gloriously, sandwiched between a metal slab and a pile of broken plastic. You are welcomed to the world by the sound of police sirens. And your immediate instinct says; Run!
A small part of your mind wonders why your instinct has a Scottish accent.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Inventory: Cain 12 10/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

"You alright there Luther?" I call out, peeking around the ATM momentarily to see if anyone is there.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

You see Luther's head behind the counter. He makes a reassuring sound, followed by a loud thump, and sharp cracking sound.
The other clone throws a tin of oil at you. You see it soaring heavily through the air as you turn.

As you slide out from under the metal it falls with a loud crunch and you take off in the direction of the only visible cover- a cluster of oak trees.
Looking back you can see faint pale figures and flashing police lights.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Oh no..." I say as I roll out of cover trying to flank the clones.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

After wandering by the side of the road for a while you see a pair of British tourists, taking pictures of a rock from various angles. One of them, a lankly built man wearing a scarf turns and looks at you curiously.

State: Concussed

The tin clips the edge of your head, denting and letting out a stream of oil.
Your vision decays to a intense blur of light, before clearing slightly.
You see the clone who threw the tin preparing to fire.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I let myself fall forward, firing at him as I go.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Cain 12 8/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

You manage to fell the clone before landing flat on your face.
The linoleum seems to wrap around you as your conscious slips.
You hear boots hitting the ground and after a second Luther snags you by the back of the neck and lifts you up.

"If you die I'm going to be super ticked off at you."

Showing 436-450 of 750