ForumsForum GamesLife Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

750 165283
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

2015 After recolinisation; the apocalypse has already occured, some 3000 years ago, earth has been recolinised and has reached almost exactly the same state.
Save large pine-forests on America, marches on Australia and slightly advanced tech world-wide.

Nickel Inc, one of the most advanced lab's in Knucklebones (Read Texas) has long been working on making test-tube babies designed for combat.

After creating several successful clones, they create a mixed batch, programmed to have strong urges to eradicate all other clones in the batch. Releasing these and
locking down the facility they leave. Planning to come back after the action has cooled down, supposedly being left with only the most effective clones.

Unfortunately some clones, break into the boiler room with the intention of blowing up the lab in a suicidal attempt to destroy the other clones. Many are killed by the resulting blast, but a good fifty survive, now no longer hemmed in by the now lab's walls. These hide in the city, having large shoot-outs in public places to the chagrin of the sheriff.

In this forum you play as one of these artificial-humans, but be wary, some clones have excelled to an elite level, and while the police will only detain you Nickel Inc soldiers will gladly cut you down.
This is not a friendly world to be spawned into.

RULES:
No auto hitting, killing, unlocking, traversing, ect.
No cussing in english.
Clones are limited to Saline City Knucklebones and are unable to leave.
No flash-dancing.

NOTIFACATION:
Due to the tyrannical nature of Vodafone I will only be able to post of Thursday to Monday each week.

Character sheet:
Fill in the brackets with your clones details.

Name: (The name your clone gives himself)
Notable features: (Most clones were formed as blond Caucasians in there late teens, but some my vary, having different skin,hair,eye colour or being albino or hetrochromatic.
Inventory: (Pick a side-arm form the list below.)
State: Healthy

Clones will start in the smouldering wreckage of the Nickel Inc's destroyed ware-house, armed with pistols kindly (stupidly) supplied by Nickel Inc.
This is located on beginning of Row street

• 750 Replies
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name:Alpha 578
Notable features:Albino,Black Hair
Inventory: Concord Forger 6/6
State:Healthy

The tourist shrugs.
"Just got here. Why are you wearing those paper clothes?"

You see a law-man walking your way out of the corner of your eye.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane
Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 8/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5,
Armour: None
State: Concussed

"Same goes for you, no, I'm just a little concussed is all." I say as I look around, "You get the other clone?"

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 8/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

"Yep. Slippery eel was a good wrestler."
He helps you to your feet and looks around the counter. "Wonder what happened to the owners..."
Following the violence you realize you are free of a headache you didn't realize you had, and generally feel warm and fuzzy.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Weird..." I say to myself. "Well we may as well pack some supplies while were here." I say looking for food.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

You have the choice of about 250 different items of junk food, including but not limited to Toast Triangles, Sicilian Family, Edible tennis-balls and frozen-stuff-things.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Axorez
Notable features: Light blue eyes, brown hair colour, whitish skin
Inventory: Concord Forger

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(I thought the place would be a little more... cleared due to the clone presence.)

I start looking for the health food isle, That'll probably give me a good bit of energy. I think to myself.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

You wake up lying on the hood of an empty van.
The glass beside you is cracked to the point of disintegration and you are not particularly comfortable.

There is also a clone with a bolt-action shotgun watching you from a nearby slab of concrete.

The health isle sits meekly between two of the other shelves and offers; Muesli bars, Muesli-bar bars, and organic frozen-stuff-things.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I quietly aim at the clone and shoots.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I pick up a few bars and munch on them, stuffing more of them into my pockets for later, I then look around for some painkillers and disinfectant.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Notable features:Albino,Black Hair
Inventory: Concord Forger 6/6
State:Healthy

The tourist produces a small cell phone. "Can we take a picture of you?"
The cop ignores you. He has a tazer crackling in his hand.

Inventory: Concord Forger 5/6

The magnum goes of with a crack like lightning, and bucks in your hand.
The bullet takes a scoop of concrete off the place the clone used to be, before he dived to the ground. He lies prone on the ground, and the un-thumbed hammer or the Concord Forger glints encouragingly in the sunlight.

Inventory: Cain 12 8/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64, Muesli bars; assorted.
Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

You locate some products (for external use only) and reasonably effective pain-killers that all taste like peaches.
Clara shouts for you to "Hurry up in theyre" from outside.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Inventory: Cain 12 8/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64, Muesli bars; assorted.
Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

"Alright, alright!" I call out as I head to the door. "Come on Luther."

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Inventory: Concord Forger 5/6

I head over to him, then take his Shotgun and any of its ammo. Then i see any place i could head to.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

You get back in the eco-car, and soon leave the station behind.
Soon you start passing ranches, and the border line, embodied by a thread of barb-wire across the horizon comes into focus.

Inventory: Concord Forger 5/6, GreyRam shotgun 0/4/4

You take the weapon, and leave the clone behind. There are a few housing flats across the road, and you can see an open-doored car beside it.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Inventory: Concord Forger 5/6, GreyRam shotgun 0/4/4

I load the shotgun, put it, ready my concord, then check the car.

Showing 451-465 of 750