ForumsForum GamesLife Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

750 165225
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

2015 After recolinisation; the apocalypse has already occured, some 3000 years ago, earth has been recolinised and has reached almost exactly the same state.
Save large pine-forests on America, marches on Australia and slightly advanced tech world-wide.

Nickel Inc, one of the most advanced lab's in Knucklebones (Read Texas) has long been working on making test-tube babies designed for combat.

After creating several successful clones, they create a mixed batch, programmed to have strong urges to eradicate all other clones in the batch. Releasing these and
locking down the facility they leave. Planning to come back after the action has cooled down, supposedly being left with only the most effective clones.

Unfortunately some clones, break into the boiler room with the intention of blowing up the lab in a suicidal attempt to destroy the other clones. Many are killed by the resulting blast, but a good fifty survive, now no longer hemmed in by the now lab's walls. These hide in the city, having large shoot-outs in public places to the chagrin of the sheriff.

In this forum you play as one of these artificial-humans, but be wary, some clones have excelled to an elite level, and while the police will only detain you Nickel Inc soldiers will gladly cut you down.
This is not a friendly world to be spawned into.

RULES:
No auto hitting, killing, unlocking, traversing, ect.
No cussing in english.
Clones are limited to Saline City Knucklebones and are unable to leave.
No flash-dancing.

NOTIFACATION:
Due to the tyrannical nature of Vodafone I will only be able to post of Thursday to Monday each week.

Character sheet:
Fill in the brackets with your clones details.

Name: (The name your clone gives himself)
Notable features: (Most clones were formed as blond Caucasians in there late teens, but some my vary, having different skin,hair,eye colour or being albino or hetrochromatic.
Inventory: (Pick a side-arm form the list below.)
State: Healthy

Clones will start in the smouldering wreckage of the Nickel Inc's destroyed ware-house, armed with pistols kindly (stupidly) supplied by Nickel Inc.
This is located on beginning of Row street

• 750 Replies
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name: Axorez
Notable features: Light blue eyes, brown hair colour, whitish skin
Inventory: Concord Forger 5/6, GreyRam shotgun 1/3/4

As you turn your back on the closet you hear a metallic clack on the tiles, followed by a scraping sound.
A high, slightly blocked voice "Have you seen my father?"

I played this once, a long time ago...

Isn't reminiscing wonderful?

Name: Sean Deane
Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64, Muesli bars; assorted.
Tormenta Exacta 4/5,
Armour: None
State: Concussed

The guy gives you a 0.3 second condescending smile. "Jes, it is an eco-car. But I mean, what is it doing here full of simpletons?"

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I stop and see it.
"No. I don't even know who you are, much less your father."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64, Muesli bars; assorted.
Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

"Mamma said not to talk to people who insult you." I say.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

It strongly resembles a seven year old girl with slightly greenish complexion, straw colored hair, and heavy machete's strapped to both wrists.

Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

He squints a degree tighter at you and points at the serial number on your standard issue coat. "Yeah, well it looks like the mamma in question was a test tube, hombre."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

"Momma said I was a miracle, but I never agreed."

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I ask "Who are you?"

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

The toll guy leans on the window frame "Do djoo have a pass port?"

"Bobby."
The little girl holds up their arms, the blades shining dully.
"Can I have a hug?"

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

"No, that's suicide, sorry."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

"Doctor Shell said that if we were to go across the border our serial number would suffice as a passport."

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Bobby gives you a heart broken look and hold out a bootied foot.
"Tie my waces?"

Tormenta Exacta 4/5,
State: Dandy Fine

The man -his name tag says 'Hello amigo, my name is: Antonio'- looks at you uncertainly, but gets out of the booth and uses a long handled mirror to check the underside of the car for bombs or viralpacks.
Satisfied he gestures to the strip of raw dirt between the first barb-wire fence, and the second. "That's a little bit of no-mans land. Just drive through the clear space and don't hit any bouncing Betties, 'cos they can really mess up the paint work."

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

"Um, what?" I say giving a confused look.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

"Thank you kind sir."

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

"Waces. Wwaces!"
She flicks the dangling strings from her shoe at you.

Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

Clara carefully maneuvers the pigmy car toward the second fence, avoiding hammered metal plates half buried in the sand that don't exactly emanate the words "Come and play".
She parks just before the second fence. Staring at the road ahead.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

"What now?"

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

(For the life of me, i don't know a wace, and am too lazy to google)

Showing 481-495 of 750