Forums

ForumsForum Games

Life Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

Posted Aug 6, '14 at 7:55am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,601 posts

Name: Sean Deane
Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 18/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Anti-freeze, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, Vince Alvin Knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5, Frozen Wedges,
Armour: None
State: Bandaged flesh wound right shoulder

I attempt to hide my guns as well as possible and then I exit the bathroom, heading for the exit. (Not touching that cup. Ain't nobody got time for that.)

Posted Aug 8, '14 at 3:00am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 18/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Anti-freeze, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, Vince Alvin Knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5, Frozen Wedges,

You conceal the handgun quite easily, the automatic rifle becomes a arthritic, bulgy and generally weird looking arm, and with the magazine removed the Waster finds a similar fate. Outside the officers are just leaving.

Posted Aug 8, '14 at 2:56pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,601 posts

I slowly walk out after them, walking toward the "safehouse" across the street.

Posted Aug 9, '14 at 1:56am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

The group enters the Goat's Cufflinks ahead of you, going straight for the counter. Looking briefly alarmed Clara pastes a probably reusable smile on her face. The officers order coffee, ignoring you completely, until one of them meekly mutters about actually wanting tea and starts an argument.

(By the way, "Oh, Lord Jesus, it's a fire!")

Posted Aug 9, '14 at 8:31am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,601 posts

I move behind the counter and out of sight, I reload my guns and put them back outside my clothing. I peer my head around the corner to see how everything is in the front. Looking for Luther and Bob in case things turn south. If I find them I will indicate for them to follow me silently with their weapons ready.

(I have slight confusion right now...)

Posted Aug 10, '14 at 2:55am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

Luther and Bob are patching them selves up in the back of the coffee store, they follow you wordlessly, but only to find that the officers have left with their coffee. Clara shakes her head as the door rattles shut. "Lousy tippers."

(Is your slight confusion due to my ill-timed referencing, perchance?)

Posted Aug 10, '14 at 11:29am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,601 posts

"Mmmmmh, I thought they would cause a hassle..."

(I seem to be forgetting the reference... I hate when this happens...)

Posted Aug 11, '14 at 8:08am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

Before Clara can lecture you about how lousy tippers could actually be a real hassle, Luther leads you to the safe behind the counter, advising you to stow unnecessary gear.

(Wiki "Ain't nobody got time for that" and all will be revealed.)

Posted Aug 11, '14 at 2:46pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,601 posts

I throw in the anti-freeze and the Vince Alvin knife. I put the wedges in the kitchen for later.

(Oh ya now I got it.)

Posted Aug 12, '14 at 5:09am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

Inventory: Cain 12 18/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

After your all your ordeals you begin to feel tired again quickly.
Boid, emerging from behind Bob claims "Dat feeling feeling tired afta you get hoite means your body it trying to speed heal."
Clara, emerging from behind the counter shouts "What the hell is that?!!"

last edited Aug 12 2014 05:10 am by lord0ftiki

Reply to Life Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!