ForumsForum GamesLife Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

750 164980
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

2015 After recolinisation; the apocalypse has already occured, some 3000 years ago, earth has been recolinised and has reached almost exactly the same state.
Save large pine-forests on America, marches on Australia and slightly advanced tech world-wide.

Nickel Inc, one of the most advanced lab's in Knucklebones (Read Texas) has long been working on making test-tube babies designed for combat.

After creating several successful clones, they create a mixed batch, programmed to have strong urges to eradicate all other clones in the batch. Releasing these and
locking down the facility they leave. Planning to come back after the action has cooled down, supposedly being left with only the most effective clones.

Unfortunately some clones, break into the boiler room with the intention of blowing up the lab in a suicidal attempt to destroy the other clones. Many are killed by the resulting blast, but a good fifty survive, now no longer hemmed in by the now lab's walls. These hide in the city, having large shoot-outs in public places to the chagrin of the sheriff.

In this forum you play as one of these artificial-humans, but be wary, some clones have excelled to an elite level, and while the police will only detain you Nickel Inc soldiers will gladly cut you down.
This is not a friendly world to be spawned into.

RULES:
No auto hitting, killing, unlocking, traversing, ect.
No cussing in english.
Clones are limited to Saline City Knucklebones and are unable to leave.
No flash-dancing.

NOTIFACATION:
Due to the tyrannical nature of Vodafone I will only be able to post of Thursday to Monday each week.

Character sheet:
Fill in the brackets with your clones details.

Name: (The name your clone gives himself)
Notable features: (Most clones were formed as blond Caucasians in there late teens, but some my vary, having different skin,hair,eye colour or being albino or hetrochromatic.
Inventory: (Pick a side-arm form the list below.)
State: Healthy

Clones will start in the smouldering wreckage of the Nickel Inc's destroyed ware-house, armed with pistols kindly (stupidly) supplied by Nickel Inc.
This is located on beginning of Row street

• 750 Replies
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Axorez
Notable features: Light blue eyes, brown hair color, whitish skin
Inventory: Concord Forger 4/6, GreyRam shotgun 1/3/4

I see if there's any clones nearby.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

You can't see any clones, definitely, although they may have changed into more discreet clothing.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I head to a store i could buy clothing.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane
Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64, Muesli bars; assorted. Brain-Spike M762.
Tormenta Exacta 4/5,
Armour: None
State: Small deep wound on back of skull.

I instinctively cover the wound with my palm, "Wait, if you were behind the coffee shop then how did you get here?"

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

The Local Chrysalis Delight Clothing store can cover all your needs!
Except you don't have any money. Shop lifting clothes might be possible. Or you could rob the clothing store. Nothing funny about that.

Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64, Muesli bars; assorted. Brain-Spike M762.
Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

Boid crawl onto Luther's shoulders, wiping your life blood off the spike with a baby-wipe. "Afta the butterfly left I got bored and crawled in the back of the car. Di'n't you hear the giggling sounds?"

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

(Shop lifting?)

Erabor
Erabor
274 posts
Nomad

Name: Jason Reeves
Notable features: Tall, lean in his early twenties. He has strawberry blonde hair with deep blue green eyes
Inventory: Randal Set V 5/7

I loot the bandage rolls

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

(Not sure if your asking if I was serious, or you don't know it means to lift from a shop...just to be safe;
Lordoftiki Dictionary:
-defining the world since 24 December 2014-
Shop Lifting (SH-oh-P L-ih-ft-ih-NG):
The action of stealing from a goods store by entering, hiding products under your clothing/handbag/whatever, and exiting without paying.
It is quickly becoming rarer, due to security upgrades.
The most common form seems to be scoffing grapes in the fruit isle.)

Name: Jason Reeves
Notable features: Tall, lean in his early twenties. He has strawberry blonde hair with deep blue green eyes
Inventory: Randal Set V 5/7, 2 bandage rolls.

While your huddled creepily over the corpse you hear a quite clicking sound behind you. Followed by another.
And another.
And then three more quite clicking sounds.
Then a snapping sound.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

(It's the latter)
I seek for a job for money.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

"No I missed that." I search my bag for the aspirin ad take it while pulling out a bandage and start to wrap my wound, I also eat one of my muesli bars.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

You explore, and find several places hiring busboys, although it might be hard to get in without ID.
Near the market you also meet a dubious character named Cherch who offers a handsome bundle of notes in exchange for you "Clearing up a might pest problem" in his apartment.

Inventory: Police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64, Muesli bars; assorted. Brain-Spike M762.
Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

The painkiller makes you slightly more comfortable, with its hard steel flavored goodness.The bar tastes like cough medicine.
Much to you fellow clones dismay, Boid turns the brain spike on him, and soon has the interior of your friends psychology visible, on a grey scale display screen. He gestures conspiratorially and points at a line on the screen, saying "Heh, heh...659833."
The majority of the screen looks something like this.
A: 8O740239563489562045290457590273905723570237952350.00
B: 13896735093739836783-32897859393933838392038573829755
DIAMLOCK: 56,88 122,76
SET1({651238712>'OCEAN' / 6789628123--659833]

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I head to the Clerch person and ask for details regarding that.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Cherch explains to you "A couple of weeks ago really large silver-tails started crawling out of my basement. I'm a man of business...and I think they've started eating some of the, ah, growth-stimulants I'm brewing down there. No there's hundreds of them, size of plates and with wicked stingers."

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

"Are guns allowed?"

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts