ForumsForum GamesLife Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

750 165266
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

2015 After recolinisation; the apocalypse has already occured, some 3000 years ago, earth has been recolinised and has reached almost exactly the same state.
Save large pine-forests on America, marches on Australia and slightly advanced tech world-wide.

Nickel Inc, one of the most advanced lab's in Knucklebones (Read Texas) has long been working on making test-tube babies designed for combat.

After creating several successful clones, they create a mixed batch, programmed to have strong urges to eradicate all other clones in the batch. Releasing these and
locking down the facility they leave. Planning to come back after the action has cooled down, supposedly being left with only the most effective clones.

Unfortunately some clones, break into the boiler room with the intention of blowing up the lab in a suicidal attempt to destroy the other clones. Many are killed by the resulting blast, but a good fifty survive, now no longer hemmed in by the now lab's walls. These hide in the city, having large shoot-outs in public places to the chagrin of the sheriff.

In this forum you play as one of these artificial-humans, but be wary, some clones have excelled to an elite level, and while the police will only detain you Nickel Inc soldiers will gladly cut you down.
This is not a friendly world to be spawned into.

RULES:
No auto hitting, killing, unlocking, traversing, ect.
No cussing in english.
Clones are limited to Saline City Knucklebones and are unable to leave.
No flash-dancing.

NOTIFACATION:
Due to the tyrannical nature of Vodafone I will only be able to post of Thursday to Monday each week.

Character sheet:
Fill in the brackets with your clones details.

Name: (The name your clone gives himself)
Notable features: (Most clones were formed as blond Caucasians in there late teens, but some my vary, having different skin,hair,eye colour or being albino or hetrochromatic.
Inventory: (Pick a side-arm form the list below.)
State: Healthy

Clones will start in the smouldering wreckage of the Nickel Inc's destroyed ware-house, armed with pistols kindly (stupidly) supplied by Nickel Inc.
This is located on beginning of Row street

• 750 Replies
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Axorez
Notable features: Light blue eyes, brown hair color, whitish skin
Inventory: Concord Forger 2/6, GreyRam shotgun 1/2/4, $623, Business Suit.

I pay the cost. "I'll think about it." I say.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane
Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x1, bandages, army knife, 7.64, Solitary Muesli Bar. Brain-Spike M762. Cain-12 8/18.
Armour: None
State: Bandaged head wound.

"Keep your guard up, this place doesn't look friendly..." I say moving toward the lab, my hand on my pistol.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

The nurse accepts a few notes and clumsily places then in her pocket.
She turns, and begins to stare at a stain on the wall, possibly indefinately.

Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x1, bandages, army knife, 7.64, Solitary Muesli Bar. Brain-Spike M762. Cain-12 8/18.

The secreary of this lobby, a notably symetrical area with pictures of ultra magnified cells on the walls, crouches under a picture of an enlarged, unhealthy looking cell. She looks up from a stack of documents and dismisses your group disinterestedly.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Having some trouble?" I ask, looking around for someone else.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I head out to roam the streets again.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

The secretary shakes her head before sighing dramatically.
"Your the third group of your lot to come in this week..."

As you return to the heat of the outside world, you feel a dull headache forming, followed by an urge to kill more clones, thanks to your programming.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I try to keep it from doing anything dangerous and try to walk normally.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"What happened to the others?"

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

You bump into a broad shouldered man in a t-shirt that doesn't hide his expansive jagged tattoos. He doesn't get displaced at all by the impact, just smiles down at you from under a flat-brimmed bowler hat.

The receptionist examines her finger nails, then her actual fingers after getting bored of them. "Dr. Stakken sorted them out. Removed some aggresive tendencies, or something boring like that." She chuckles shortly "Gave on of them a phobia of truck-drivers."

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I ignore and keep walking. I see a way to find clones, if any.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"He sounds... Professional... Can we see him?"

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

You spot a couple of clones standing around the corner, on of them lamenting his lack of facial hair while holding a flick-knife.

The receptionist nods and speaks into a intercom, pressing down the button with an almost painfully shiny finger-nail. "Some more test-tubies to see you..." she mumbles.
After a few seconds a man with spiky graphite coloured hair emerges, peering at you above thick, reducing, glasses.
He is at least six-foot tall, and wearing a thick lab coat, stongly resembles an old fashioned milk bottle.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I check if anyone's nearby. I stealthily reload my weapons.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Not knowing what to do I simply stand there, not planning this far ahead.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

There are a couple of tourists wandering away, few people in the neary shops.
Your out of spare ammo.

The man, Strakken, creases some where around his abdomon and examines you slightly, slipping down his glasses with a hooked finger.
his irises and pupil are unexpectadly huge.
He makes a "Hmm..." sound which suggests he may be content to continue staring at you for several hours.

Showing 646-660 of 750