ForumsForum GamesLife Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

750 165634
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

2015 After recolinisation; the apocalypse has already occured, some 3000 years ago, earth has been recolinised and has reached almost exactly the same state.
Save large pine-forests on America, marches on Australia and slightly advanced tech world-wide.

Nickel Inc, one of the most advanced lab's in Knucklebones (Read Texas) has long been working on making test-tube babies designed for combat.

After creating several successful clones, they create a mixed batch, programmed to have strong urges to eradicate all other clones in the batch. Releasing these and
locking down the facility they leave. Planning to come back after the action has cooled down, supposedly being left with only the most effective clones.

Unfortunately some clones, break into the boiler room with the intention of blowing up the lab in a suicidal attempt to destroy the other clones. Many are killed by the resulting blast, but a good fifty survive, now no longer hemmed in by the now lab's walls. These hide in the city, having large shoot-outs in public places to the chagrin of the sheriff.

In this forum you play as one of these artificial-humans, but be wary, some clones have excelled to an elite level, and while the police will only detain you Nickel Inc soldiers will gladly cut you down.
This is not a friendly world to be spawned into.

RULES:
No auto hitting, killing, unlocking, traversing, ect.
No cussing in english.
Clones are limited to Saline City Knucklebones and are unable to leave.
No flash-dancing.

NOTIFACATION:
Due to the tyrannical nature of Vodafone I will only be able to post of Thursday to Monday each week.

Character sheet:
Fill in the brackets with your clones details.

Name: (The name your clone gives himself)
Notable features: (Most clones were formed as blond Caucasians in there late teens, but some my vary, having different skin,hair,eye colour or being albino or hetrochromatic.
Inventory: (Pick a side-arm form the list below.)
State: Healthy

Clones will start in the smouldering wreckage of the Nickel Inc's destroyed ware-house, armed with pistols kindly (stupidly) supplied by Nickel Inc.
This is located on beginning of Row street

• 750 Replies
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name: Sean Deane
Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 12/18, Waster 1/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet.
Rifle cartridges x3, Anti-freeze, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 5/5.
Armour: Kevlar
State: Health

Luther has a $25 on him, Bob insists his belt is real leather.
The bar has a menu displaying available drinks, but for some reason beats around the bush and never actually reveals the prices. Available drinks include; Absinth, Broken Heart Vodka, Dry Gold, and Pale Faced Ale.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Rifle cartridges x3, Anti-freeze, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 5/5.

"Look we're all hungry so lets get some food before we have a drink alright?" I exit the bar and start to search for a supermarket/farm/corner shop/anywhere with food.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

The only food selling business nearby is a gas-station, selling corn chips, synthetic cakes and the like. It is a halo of harsh bleached light in the night and has a couple thousand insects flying around it.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Blood heck. There has to be somewhere that sells proper food!" I say as I begin to walk toward the gas station.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

The door plays a little perky jingle of music as you enter, and the guy behind the counter watches you from behind a magazine about mustaches. Inside it's unseasonably cold due to a fairly aggressive AC.
There many rows of promising little colorful plastic packets, Luther heads to the back of the store while bob examines a bag of prawn flavored crisps.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I start to walk around the shop looking for something, anything, that would fill me up on the cheep.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

The highest items on the protein/calories to price ratio are a packet of wedges, frozen together to form a sort of loaf, a jumbo sized packet of peanuts, and the birthday cards on the counter. You've lost track of where Bob is...

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I grab the wedges and look for a pricing. I also look around for Bob.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

You can only assume Bob has gone into the staff room, following a trail of slightly crooked shelved goods.
The wedges claim to cost $10 in the USA.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I put down the wedges and attempt to sneak in after him.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

The 'staff room' is actually a large broom cupboard as it turns out, and as you enter its musty darkness you see Bob examining a large mothball.
"You can always tell the quality of a business, by the quality of the mothballs they use." He pockets the mothball fondly and hands you a business card.

--------------Bob Walters----------------
Premium Sanitation Goods
-Urinal Cakes
-Mothballs
-Air-Oderants
--------------------------------------------

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I take the card, slightly caught off guard, "You work.... here....?" I say with an air of confusion.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

"No." Bob says indignantly. "I'm a free-lance. I sell sanitation goods."
He draws the mothball from his pocket and examines it "I'd be willing to bet this was supplied by...the Janitors of America association."
There is a sudden crash of shattering glass outside.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"What was that noise?!" I draw my Cain and move outside scanning for what made the noise.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Outside you find a group of about three clones, there are crowded around one of the fridges, where Luther appears to have been pushed through.
The group appears to armed with various sub-machine-guns. The one closest to you turns, he has a thuggish combination of features, both doughy fore-headed, and broken-nosed. A charming combination.

Showing 226-240 of 750