ForumsForum GamesLife Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

750 164991
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

2015 After recolinisation; the apocalypse has already occured, some 3000 years ago, earth has been recolinised and has reached almost exactly the same state.
Save large pine-forests on America, marches on Australia and slightly advanced tech world-wide.

Nickel Inc, one of the most advanced lab's in Knucklebones (Read Texas) has long been working on making test-tube babies designed for combat.

After creating several successful clones, they create a mixed batch, programmed to have strong urges to eradicate all other clones in the batch. Releasing these and
locking down the facility they leave. Planning to come back after the action has cooled down, supposedly being left with only the most effective clones.

Unfortunately some clones, break into the boiler room with the intention of blowing up the lab in a suicidal attempt to destroy the other clones. Many are killed by the resulting blast, but a good fifty survive, now no longer hemmed in by the now lab's walls. These hide in the city, having large shoot-outs in public places to the chagrin of the sheriff.

In this forum you play as one of these artificial-humans, but be wary, some clones have excelled to an elite level, and while the police will only detain you Nickel Inc soldiers will gladly cut you down.
This is not a friendly world to be spawned into.

RULES:
No auto hitting, killing, unlocking, traversing, ect.
No cussing in english.
Clones are limited to Saline City Knucklebones and are unable to leave.
No flash-dancing.

NOTIFACATION:
Due to the tyrannical nature of Vodafone I will only be able to post of Thursday to Monday each week.

Character sheet:
Fill in the brackets with your clones details.

Name: (The name your clone gives himself)
Notable features: (Most clones were formed as blond Caucasians in there late teens, but some my vary, having different skin,hair,eye colour or being albino or hetrochromatic.
Inventory: (Pick a side-arm form the list below.)
State: Healthy

Clones will start in the smouldering wreckage of the Nickel Inc's destroyed ware-house, armed with pistols kindly (stupidly) supplied by Nickel Inc.
This is located on beginning of Row street

• 750 Replies
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name: Sean Deane
Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 18/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Anti-freeze, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, Vince Alvin Knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5, Frozen Wedges,
Armour: None
State: Bandaged flesh wound right shoulder

You conceal the handgun quite easily, the automatic rifle becomes a arthritic, bulgy and generally weird looking arm, and with the magazine removed the Waster finds a similar fate. Outside the officers are just leaving.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 18/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Anti-freeze, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, Vince Alvin Knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5, Frozen Wedges,

I slowly walk out after them, walking toward the "safehouse" across the street.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

The group enters the Goat's Cufflinks ahead of you, going straight for the counter. Looking briefly alarmed Clara pastes a probably reusable smile on her face. The officers order coffee, ignoring you completely, until one of them meekly mutters about actually wanting tea and starts an argument.

(By the way, "Oh, Lord Jesus, it's a fire!&quot

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I move behind the counter and out of sight, I reload my guns and put them back outside my clothing. I peer my head around the corner to see how everything is in the front. Looking for Luther and Bob in case things turn south. If I find them I will indicate for them to follow me silently with their weapons ready.

(I have slight confusion right now...)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Luther and Bob are patching them selves up in the back of the coffee store, they follow you wordlessly, but only to find that the officers have left with their coffee. Clara shakes her head as the door rattles shut. "Lousy tippers."

(Is your slight confusion due to my ill-timed referencing, perchance?)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Mmmmmh, I thought they would cause a hassle..."

(I seem to be forgetting the reference... I hate when this happens...)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Before Clara can lecture you about how lousy tippers could actually be a real hassle, Luther leads you to the safe behind the counter, advising you to stow unnecessary gear.

(Wiki "Ain't nobody got time for that" and all will be revealed.)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I throw in the anti-freeze and the Vince Alvin knife. I put the wedges in the kitchen for later.

(Oh ya now I got it.)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Cain 12 18/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

After your all your ordeals you begin to feel tired again quickly.
Boid, emerging from behind Bob claims "Dat feeling feeling tired afta you get hoite means your body it trying to speed heal."
Clara, emerging from behind the counter shouts "What the hell is that?!!"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Inventory: Cain 12 18/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

"Speed heal?" I ask, confused. "Is things one of those modifications you mentioned earlier?"

"Clara calm down, Boid, Clara, Clara, Boid. Boid is a robot from what I can gather. Quite intelligent as well. He wont hurt you. Isn't that right Boid?" I say rhetorically.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Boid nods wisely "Yep, pretty common one."

Boid nods and gives a trustworthy mechanical smile. Clara decides now would be a good time to polish her Squab 7/12.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"I think I'm going to lay down for a bit." I say shaking my head as I move toward the couch.

"Clara, don't shoot him, alright. Good."

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

You return to the embrace of the loyal couch, and dream of Jenny with the light brown hair-trigger.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(Oh the loyal couch, how you serve me well.)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

State: Healthy

You wake up in the early morning, somehow in your sleep the bandages seem to have come of your shoulder, and are now wrapped around your neck eerily resembling a noose.

Showing 361-375 of 750