ForumsForum GamesLife Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

750 165268
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

2015 After recolinisation; the apocalypse has already occured, some 3000 years ago, earth has been recolinised and has reached almost exactly the same state.
Save large pine-forests on America, marches on Australia and slightly advanced tech world-wide.

Nickel Inc, one of the most advanced lab's in Knucklebones (Read Texas) has long been working on making test-tube babies designed for combat.

After creating several successful clones, they create a mixed batch, programmed to have strong urges to eradicate all other clones in the batch. Releasing these and
locking down the facility they leave. Planning to come back after the action has cooled down, supposedly being left with only the most effective clones.

Unfortunately some clones, break into the boiler room with the intention of blowing up the lab in a suicidal attempt to destroy the other clones. Many are killed by the resulting blast, but a good fifty survive, now no longer hemmed in by the now lab's walls. These hide in the city, having large shoot-outs in public places to the chagrin of the sheriff.

In this forum you play as one of these artificial-humans, but be wary, some clones have excelled to an elite level, and while the police will only detain you Nickel Inc soldiers will gladly cut you down.
This is not a friendly world to be spawned into.

RULES:
No auto hitting, killing, unlocking, traversing, ect.
No cussing in english.
Clones are limited to Saline City Knucklebones and are unable to leave.
No flash-dancing.

NOTIFACATION:
Due to the tyrannical nature of Vodafone I will only be able to post of Thursday to Monday each week.

Character sheet:
Fill in the brackets with your clones details.

Name: (The name your clone gives himself)
Notable features: (Most clones were formed as blond Caucasians in there late teens, but some my vary, having different skin,hair,eye colour or being albino or hetrochromatic.
Inventory: (Pick a side-arm form the list below.)
State: Healthy

Clones will start in the smouldering wreckage of the Nickel Inc's destroyed ware-house, armed with pistols kindly (stupidly) supplied by Nickel Inc.
This is located on beginning of Row street

• 750 Replies
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name: Sean Deane
Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 18/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5,
Armour: None

Luther shrugs "Creepy little guy goes wherever he wants."
Clara emerges from bedroom looking bleary eyed and suitably annoyed to find that her shop is still full of murderous clones.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Cain 12 18/18, Waster 4/4, x2 8.5mm Rounds, Aspirin tablet, police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x2, bandages, army knife, 7.64 Tormenta Exacta 4/5,

"Morning Clara, have you seen Boid?"

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Clara shrugs, before replying innocently "Creepy little guy goes wherever he wants." She starts to prepare coffee, the grinder making a strangely comforting sssskkksrskkskffkskskzkkkzz sound.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I turn to Luther, "We need to figure out what just happened there... We need someone who knows what their talking about."

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Luther agrees and searches for a phone book, with the intention of finding a nearby scientific facility.
After a few seconds he throws the book down on the counter, pointing to a line; Girge Linell's Cell Replication Lab, New Mexico,

(Sorry for prolonged non-posting. That must have been annoying but...well...http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp234/malus_lupus/dont%20care/DylanMoran-WhatItIs.gif )

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(Hehehe oh photobucket how you entertain me. Nah it's fine man, mind if I ask where you disappeared to?)

"Guess we're crossing the border. We'll lets get going then." I move to the safe and grab all my stuff. "Clara, you have a car?"

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Clara nods. saying "If you can call it that."
She leads you out back and opens the rusty door to a dingy garage. Inside, bathing in a shower of glowing dust is what resembles a Shelby Mustang with a body made out of recycled yellow plastic.

(Didn't go anywhere. Vodafone has this system to stop people getting addicted to the internet. I works like this-- If you don't pay for credit, it doesn't let you go online. Very effective.)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"What... What happened to it?" I ask wondering what could cause such damage to a car.

(I can only imagine the think tank that thought that up!)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Clara laughs sadly "Nothing. This is a 'Eco Car'. They stopped making them after they realized they only have a mileage of about here to the nearest ranch. And we're in Knucklebones kid."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Oh... Well we'll see how far we can get and I'm sure we can find a new ride."

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Clara shrugs takes the driver seat, and starts the car.It makes a strangled purring sound and immediately fills the air with the smell of burning plastic.
Luther gets in the back, and Bob resolves to stay behind.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I look to Bob, "Your not coming?" I ask, a little saddened as I had enjoyed his company along this trip.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Bob puffs out his chest.
"I have to stay behind." He proclaims "Hold the fort, defend the only place of sanctum in this turbulent word...It is my duty."
Shifting the Eco-Car into gear Clara mumbles to Luther "If he came he'd ask for a bathroom brake every five minutes and drive me insane."

You take your place in the car and feel it lurch smoothly into movement, curving onto the road and leaving the Goats Cufflinks behind.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I wave to Bob as we go.

When we're out on the road I speak up, "I think we should have rotations. One person driving the other two asleep, that is if we're not stopping along this journey."

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Clara shrugs "It's not that far to the border. Couple hours..."
After a few minutes the building flanking the road grow scarcer, and the heat increases. Looking out the window you are almost blinded by the reflective yellow sand.
Luther entertains himself by dissembling and reloading the Nambu, doing unnervingly well under the conditions.

Showing 391-405 of 750