ForumsForum GamesLife Of an Escaped Clone (''Deathmatch'' RPG)

750 165400
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

2015 After recolinisation; the apocalypse has already occured, some 3000 years ago, earth has been recolinised and has reached almost exactly the same state.
Save large pine-forests on America, marches on Australia and slightly advanced tech world-wide.

Nickel Inc, one of the most advanced lab's in Knucklebones (Read Texas) has long been working on making test-tube babies designed for combat.

After creating several successful clones, they create a mixed batch, programmed to have strong urges to eradicate all other clones in the batch. Releasing these and
locking down the facility they leave. Planning to come back after the action has cooled down, supposedly being left with only the most effective clones.

Unfortunately some clones, break into the boiler room with the intention of blowing up the lab in a suicidal attempt to destroy the other clones. Many are killed by the resulting blast, but a good fifty survive, now no longer hemmed in by the now lab's walls. These hide in the city, having large shoot-outs in public places to the chagrin of the sheriff.

In this forum you play as one of these artificial-humans, but be wary, some clones have excelled to an elite level, and while the police will only detain you Nickel Inc soldiers will gladly cut you down.
This is not a friendly world to be spawned into.

RULES:
No auto hitting, killing, unlocking, traversing, ect.
No cussing in english.
Clones are limited to Saline City Knucklebones and are unable to leave.
No flash-dancing.

NOTIFACATION:
Due to the tyrannical nature of Vodafone I will only be able to post of Thursday to Monday each week.

Character sheet:
Fill in the brackets with your clones details.

Name: (The name your clone gives himself)
Notable features: (Most clones were formed as blond Caucasians in there late teens, but some my vary, having different skin,hair,eye colour or being albino or hetrochromatic.
Inventory: (Pick a side-arm form the list below.)
State: Healthy

Clones will start in the smouldering wreckage of the Nickel Inc's destroyed ware-house, armed with pistols kindly (stupidly) supplied by Nickel Inc.
This is located on beginning of Row street

• 750 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane
Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x1, bandages, army knife, 7.64, Solitary Muesli Bar. Brain-Spike M762. Cain-12 8/18.
Armour: None
State: Bandaged head wound.

I take the coin and flip it. Coin Flip = Heads

COIN RESULTS
Coin Flip
Heads
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Axorez
Notable features: Light blue eyes, brown hair color, whitish skin
Inventory: Concord Forger 0/6, GreyRam shotgun 1/2/4, $623, Business Suit.
M'lock Automatic Handgun 12/20, book of matches.

I reload what i can, and search for a weapon shop.

12_Guage_Absinthe
12_Guage_Absinthe
89 posts
Nomad

Notable features: 6ft 2' in height, with short brown hair, golden iris', with slightly tanned skin.
Inventory: Police radio, Centavo Sniper badge x1, bandages, army knife, 7.64, Solitary Muesli Bar. Brain-Spike M762. Cain-12 8/18.

Luther grins "Lucky you."
And Strakken leads to toward the comfortable, somewhat stained recliner.
As you sit down the device hangs over you like a mechanical anaconda, and Strakken asks if you would like a magazine to read.

You manage to reach a arm-store by cutting through a small area of dessert. The store is not very creativly called "Averis Street Arms."
And had a collction of different rifles in the display window.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I ask, "Do you have the kinds of ammo for this gun?" I say handing the forger, GreyRam, and M'lock. I also ask "What kinds of weapons do you sell, too?"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"I think I'll be okay doc."

12_Guage_Absinthe
12_Guage_Absinthe
89 posts
Nomad

The clerk collects a assortment of cartridges, and offers to fully charge all of your weapons for $40.
In responce to your question, he chews out the word "Rifles."

"Hmp"-ing in amusement he carefully eases the machinical arm into a different position, examines a slender blade stuck on the end and rubs it over with a hanckercheif.
He clicks his tongue and unbandages the back of your head.

A few seconds later there is a whirring of motors, and the device imbeds itself in your skull, although all you feel is a subdued feeling of cold.
Strakken swivels a large monitor and begins typing on a keyboard and you vision slowly detiriorates, until you feel like you are floating in the dark.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I say "Yes please. I also would like to see what kinds of rifles do you have."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I sit as still as I can, not moving a muscle.

12_Guage_Absinthe
12_Guage_Absinthe
89 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Concord Forger 6/6, GreyRam shotgun (1)4/4, $583, Business Suit.

"All sorts. Bolts, pumps, levers, automatics. Couple double barrels."

After an immeasurable amount of time a strange blur of color appears amid the lack of stimulus. It swirls, slowly forming a human figure- A tall grey woman with kind motherly eyes.

She wears a strangely elegant variant of the standard clone uniform, and emits a feeling of motherly caring.

After a few seconds your vision returns and she dissipates.
Strakken glances up from the monitor "Right, your clear."

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"Is it normal to see things after this kind of operation doc?" I ask getting out of the chair.

12_Guage_Absinthe
12_Guage_Absinthe
89 posts
Nomad

Strakken widdens his rounded eyes and gestures animately "It is in this lab, in that chair . I've had five reports of patiants treated in that chair of seeing a 'clone mother'."
He extricates a pen and notepad from his coat pocket "Am I to have a sixth?"

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"It was a woman alright, one wearing a... a clone uniform, but different somehow, more dressy." I look to him, "Do you know who she is?"

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

"Well, how much does the Bolt and Automatics cost?"

12_Guage_Absinthe
12_Guage_Absinthe
89 posts
Nomad

Strakken shrugs his milk-bottle shoulders. "No one as far as I can tell. She is just independently known as the clone-mother. That is all."
He shepherds Luther into the chair and begins typing again.
A snuffly laugh "659833..."

"Bout $300 for a bolty. Bit more for an automatic, say $420."

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

(Any spare ammo for other weapons?)
"I'll take the bolt."

Showing 676-690 of 750