ForumsGames[necro] Does anyone know this game? Similar to raze

7 5588
hypnoticfrog
hypnoticfrog
2 posts
Farmer

I played this game a long time ago. It was like raze or strike force heroes, except it was with swords and bows. You would also customize your team and complete levels. It was an awesome game. Anybody know of it? Thanks in advance

• 7 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Could you elaborate a little more please? The visual aspects of the game (characters, colors, scenery, etc.), the music used, the way the game proceeds, were there cut-scenes in between levels, what was the story (if any) of the game? Stuff like that... =)

C3ntury
C3ntury
7 posts
Peasant

mhmm... I remember playing this. very similar to SFH and Raze.You have two AI teammate which you can customize their equipment. this medieval arena tournament I believe. advancing through levels, and at some point you will have to fight many bosses which you have to fight one on one I think?

Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

I don't know the game, but I would like to the name of the game C3ntury is talking about. Sounds like it's pretty awesome.

seelenlos
seelenlos
4 posts
Nomad

there's a game called Arcane that might be what you're looking for.

Hate to be a traitor to AG but it's not here, I found it on Kongregate.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/hadar1989/arcane

hypnoticfrog
hypnoticfrog
2 posts
Farmer

thanks, arcane was the one!

legolover12
legolover12
76 posts
Peasant

I just played Arcane a few days ago. One of the Dev teams on AG should add Arcane here,as I don't go on Kong very often any more.

sebastianreissig
sebastianreissig
1 posts
Nomad

its called arcane and arcane 2

Showing 1-7 of 7