Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

My username is too long glitch.

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 7:45pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

Hello guys, [especially Admins]
So, I have had this problems ever since the AG3 update I believe.

I don't think it is just me, but anyone with usernames longer than 8 letters can't see their whole name. On mine for example it says Blackbel...
So question, is there away this can change, because i would really enjoy seeing my whole username, Thanks

~~Black~~

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 7:53pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,395 posts

Your profile looks fine to me.

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 7:57pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

Yes, but like in the top right hand corner, like your "control bar" the drop down: View, edit, armatures, friends, games, log out. There. it is doing that glitch. yours is more than 8 is yours the same? all glitched up?

Sorry for not specifying :(

~~Black~~

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 8:07pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

*adding. However I logged into my sisters account which as 10 and it showed all 10 letters, mine as 11 so that may be the problem :( can this be fixed ?

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 8:50pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,395 posts

Yes, but like in the top right hand corner, like your "control bar" the drop down: View, edit, armatures, friends, games, log out. There. it is doing that glitch. yours is more than 8 is yours the same? all glitched up?

I thought you were referring to the profile since nobody complained about the problem you just specified even though it was there for a while.

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 9:35pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,123 posts

That "shorten nicks" thingy in the black bar... well, dunno when it was, but it changed to this a while ago, its not a glitch... i have no problem with that black bar change... and i have a real long nick^^

I also thought you refered to a profile change, cuz we (and with "we" i mean the one with real long nicks, like Terry and me) faced a "shorten up"-thingy there too, but thankfully they changed it back again (and i am rly happy about that, cuz its the profile, there i like to see my full name^^).

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 9:43pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

So there is a way to change a setting so I can see it? I am guessing not. Thanks anyway.

~~black~~

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 9:47pm

weirdlike

weirdlike

501 posts

Knight

I have 9 characters in my username and it looks fine to me

http://i.imgur.com/uhpRseB.jpg

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 9:56pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

I think above 10 it is bad. I really hope they can fix it.

~~Black~~

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 10:05pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

I think above 10 it is bad.

Mine only shows six characters... Depends on the character size like a bunch of i's or a bunch of p's ya know? Especially since mine are uppercase.

Reply to My username is too long glitch.

You must be logged in to post a reply!