Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

hntrvns is on the scene!

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 8:29pm

hntrvns

hntrvns

1 post

[b]Hey guys, I'm new here and I've never really gamed here. But, here recently my wife's got me on this site playing here and there. And I've got to say, it's great! So I figured I'd register and make myself known to anyone. I usually play PS3 Ghosts and other games but I'm a browser nerd too. Lol, add me! I need friends to play games with lol Merry Christmas everyone

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 8:44pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,991 posts

Knight

Welcome to ArmorGames where you death will be short and sweet. But I'm kidding of course, its actually going to be long and painful. Have a cookie.

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 9:41pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

10,254 posts

Hell-O, so youre the next victim!
Well, sadly you are dead now, some others i find before R2 deal with them so they can prepared a lil bit... you know, craft a ceasket, maybe a tombstone, things like that ,so they can adorn their resting place a lil bit.
But here i am too late, sorry, here is a shovel, dig your own grave, sadly it will be a unadored one.

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 10:02pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,861 posts

You have a good wife! =D In the meantime enjoy your stay, the free refreshments, and free shovels

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 11:11pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

804 posts

Hey! Welcome to ag. Like I have seen before, never critiques your wife's judgment, look who she married! So yeah kudos to your wife. Have fun here and thanks for joining, more faces! Merry Christmas to you to!

~~Black~~

Posted Dec 23, '13 at 6:20pm

jeff2241

jeff2241

122 posts

I can't figure out how to pronounce your name but welcome! haha

Reply to hntrvns is on the scene!

You must be logged in to post a reply!