ForumsNews and Feedbacknew games not new...

4 3900
treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

not sure if this is the right sub-forum so if a admin or whoever could move it if needed...

so i go to see if there are any new games and what do i find? a game from 4 years ago on the front page. Infectonator - Christmas Edition

now, i can certainly see this being on the front page due to the season and/or holidays but maybe put it in a different section of the page as its anything but new. another idea that may or may not work or be doable would be to lower the new games section of the page and during holidays have a different section with games fitting said holidays when they come around.

for me, its kinda annoying to see old games come up in the new games section. on that note, i'm gonna stop here before i end up ranting about something that really irks me on kongregate and thus go completely off topic >.>

• 4 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

now, i can certainly see this being on the front page due to the season and/or holidays

That is probably why they did it, as most of those are just old Christmas themed games. It'll probably be back soon enough
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

We do this every major holiday.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

And none of them have the "New" tag...^^

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Forum... eat half post...no edit button... grmbl...

Lil, obvious hint that they are not new.

Showing 1-4 of 4