ForumsForum GamesDomination I

1 2235
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

The world was in dark days, tyrant kings ruled over most the land, and rich men fought with personal militia to try and become a king. You, being one these rich men, have had a large fight, and he had won. you decide to sell your remaining armies and land, then use that money to buy a plot of land on an island not too far away. when you get there, you see most the land is owned by natives. There are indeed dark times for the world, but you might be able to unite it. (This game will be played in stages, like a campaign, each stage bigger than the previous)

"Hello, my name is bob and I shall be your advisor as long as you need me, do you wish for me to help you? I will anyway. so, here are some basics about land ownership:"

You can buy and rent out plots of land, when renting things out, you cannot change the land, nor can the renters if your the owner, but will earn cash every day.

There are 3 different types of buildings for your land,
Farms = 100 Gold, earns 50 gold a day, good for armies to supply their forces.
Fort = 250 Gold, used to buy or recruit militia for your land.
Lab = 500 Gold, can be built to buy upgrades for your army.

each turn, you start with collecting your crops, building troops, then you can attack. attacks are based on strength, giving 1 strength to raw land, and 1 strength for forts. there are different units with different strengths, we will talk about them later. the attack system works like this: the 2 peoples strength will clash, and the one with the most wins, but is subtracted from the loser's side. the defender wins if equal strength
Ex. 3 attacks vs. land and fort
3-2=1
Attackers win, and move one soldier over to the new land.

Negotiating
sometimes it pays to just buy the land, as it will increase their status towards you. you can always buy land with cash, but you can intimidate people into giving you land by show of force. there is a hidden status bar for ALL nations towards you, and the only way to know them is by sending them negotiations or alliances. Low status is earned from attacking them, making them not wish to trade with you. High status can sometimes make them trade for cheaper or even ally.

Units
Soldiers: 1 Strength (Upgrade to marines, 2 Strength) Cost: 150 Cash
Tanks: 2 Strength (Upgrade to War Machines, 4 Strength) Cost: 500 Cash
Planes: 3 Strength (Upgrades to Jets, 5 Strength, then to Bombers, 8 Strength) 1000 Cash

Ask any questions you have PLEASE!

(Heres sheet now)
Name:
Country Name:
Country Flag Color:
Land: 1
Cash: 1000
Farms: 1
Forts: 0
Labs: 0
Military units:
Soldiers: 0
Tanks: 0
Planes: 0
Tech Tree:
(Unlocked later)
(Will unlock more later if it is added)

Here is region info.
Southern island: 12 Lands, 2 Nations.
Natives (Red flag, friendly)
You

I suggest you try to get a second land.

• 1 Reply
anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Name: David Jones
Country Name: Shuldonpolis
Country Flag Color: A golden lion rampant on a field of azure.
Land: 1
Cash: 1000
Farms: 1
Forts: 0
Labs: 0
Military units:
Soldiers: 0
Tanks: 0
Planes: 0
Tech Tree:

I look into buying some land from the natives.

Showing 1-1 of 1