ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Fullscreen not working with sinjid?

10 9675
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Is it my computer again?

• 10 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I managed to play it a couple of hours ago....you doing the code right?

Here: cache.armorgames.com/files/games/sinjid-13549.swf

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm... I never play in this fullscreen mode, and so am not familiar with what it's behavior should be like.

However, in full screen and on its main page, it gets stuck with the "loading sound" message at my end. Skipping that, the game loads, but it won't recognize me as being logged in -- even though I do allow cookies for cache.armorgames.com . Strange. Then finally, I get a screen featuring all the text captions and such -- but the actual visual gaming screen itself never seems to load.

In normal mode, it loads and plays alright, but I still don't get recognized as being logged on (so have to play as guest), and that initial "loading sound" now seems to kick in alright, but takes forever to load. Skipping it again, the game plays, but of course without sound -- even though it suggests somewhere that the game will now load its sounds on the fly, instead.

All pretty strange. WinXP, Firefox 26 here. Tried the latter with add-ons disabled, as well.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

You are not understanding me...

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The Fullscreen button under the options hasn't worked since a Flash update broke it.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

So I would'nt be able to play sinjid with fullscreen again?
=0

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

You are not understanding me...

Then consider that maybe you need to describe your problem more clearly

Mind readers few forum dwellers indeed are, some appearances perhaps notwithstanding.
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

... Although anyhows,

The Fullscreen button under the options hasn't worked since a Flash update broke it.

Ah, thanks to Gantic, & checking on that, I see what is meant.

Indeed. Over & out
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

So I would'nt be able to play sinjid with fullscreen again?

Not unless you downgrade your version of flash or play directly from the SWF that was linked above.
Aggramar
Aggramar
2 posts
Peasant

Yeah i had the same issue.

ScIera
ScIera
1 posts
Peasant

Can anyone help me about downgrading the Flash?

Showing 1-10 of 10