Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hello!

Posted Dec 27, '13 at 4:39pm

Yellow303

Yellow303

2 posts

hi! I'm new to armor games, and decided to join the forum. I will probably be doing most of my posting on forum games. If you're wondering, I'm Red303's brother, who seems to be post here a lot.

Posted Dec 27, '13 at 6:01pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,425 posts

Knight

Welcome to ArmorGames buddy.

Posted Dec 27, '13 at 6:40pm

legolover12

legolover12

74 posts

Hey,welcome to the forums,and to AG! I made my account on AG about 2 years before I started foruming.

Posted Dec 27, '13 at 7:04pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

9,948 posts

Hell-O...
...*fizzle... fizzle* ah, here, yeah your brother has his place on the eastern cemetery, sadly this one is totaly filled up, so i have to send you to the new one we opened in the north-west, luckily you havent to deal with the lava from mount st. hell-ens there which sometimes flooded parts of the eastern. Maybe your brother can help you in this "digging your own grave"-work. Maybe he has some lava left so can build yourself a tombstone or something like that.
Ah, and enjoy R2s cookies, the green colour is made by mother nature... but dont aks me which secret ingredient was responsable for it.

Posted Dec 27, '13 at 7:16pm

danielo

danielo

1,779 posts

Feel free to wander around!
I didnt saw R2 fir a while, so i will be the one to warn you about his cookies. They are bad.

Anything you need, im here to help. Unless its insolve harming anyone. Or lifting heavy objects. Or much thought. I mean, if you need help to eat a choclate cake, im here.

Posted Dec 27, '13 at 7:31pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,924 posts

Knight

Welcome to ArmorGames. I've done something special for you, I made a yellow cookie. *gives cookie covered in yellow paint* Go on. Eat it.

Posted Dec 27, '13 at 7:57pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

803 posts

Hello Red303 the second. It seems paint splattered on you wait... wait... YELLOW; Yellow303! Hey! Welcome to AG.

Have fun, respect rules, and (you may want to get that paint off)

~~Black~~

Posted Dec 28, '13 at 7:26am

red303

red303

5,512 posts

Looks like you finally decided to join.

Posted Dec 31, '13 at 5:07am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,090 posts

Older or younger?

Welcome aboard.