ForumsNews and FeedbackGive Us an Armor Games - Games Tournament

7 6630
Rinzlar
Rinzlar
14 posts
Shepherd

would be nice if there was a yearly games tournament that everyone could register for and then compete with others ... armor games could select a few of its indie games that everyone could compete in and have fun winning prizes

• 7 Replies
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

We have armature contests, best game contests, best users contests, we could probably do that to. I would bring this up on one of the Future Fridays.
If you want it to be a tradition definatly there. If you want something not run by AG, which is what you don't want you can set it up with friends.
I would suggest on FF.

~~Black~~

Rinzlar
Rinzlar
14 posts
Shepherd

Future Fridays ?? where do i find that at

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Future Fridays ?? where do i find that at

I think he means Feature Fridays, which is the admins' way of marketing new site features.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Yes sorry feature Friday. The latest one is FF-6

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

You mean Like AG championship or pang's Gaming Challenge?

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

feature Friday

I think and if I'm not mistaken, that was a way for the staff to introduce their tweaks to the site. Not necessarily an open invitation for all & sundry users to come up with their own
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

This is the Feature Friday thread.

Armor Games actually has done a tournament in the past, it was called the Obsessive Compulsive Tournament. (The tournament has long since ended).

I can't really say if Armor Games will do another such tournament, but for now one could assume that the staff is pretty busy adding features to the site (Feature Friday).

Showing 1-7 of 7