ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Username change request

2 2106
TACO_Brains007
TACO_Brains007
9 posts
Shepherd

Hello, (primarily admins of) Armorgames!
I know it's infrequently granted, but I'd like to change my username due to little bugs and other errors what I tend to link with the infamous underscore glitch - my profile's messing up for me every now and again, but at other times it works fine. This is pretty annoying though, and I didn't know where to ask this, so I'm doing it in a thread. Feel free to lock it after my request has been granted or declined, but I'd like to change my username to Splats (there's already a user by this name, but it's a year old inactive account that hasn't been used, ever), however, if your policy is to not delete any accounts, ever, Botsu would be nice too.
Thanks in advance.
Much regards!

• 2 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

There currently is no way to change a username. You could always ask @Ferret to delete your current account so you can make a new one.

That being said! We wouldn't just rename your account to the name of another account, regardless of activity, even if we could.

TACO_Brains007
TACO_Brains007
9 posts
Shepherd

That being said! We wouldn't just rename your account to the name of another account, regardless of activity, even if we could.

That's okay, thanks for letting me know though.
Showing 1-2 of 2